𝐴𝑧𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

Aro had submerged himself in books while they were in Forks. He was stressing out about the castle not being baby proofed. It's no secret that it bothered Aro that it was dangerous when Isadora was human, but she could see and knew what would happen if she ran in the stone halls. You would trip and probably end up crashing into the many suits of armour that lined the hallway.

Having children would be a challenge, especially in their toddler years, the endless injuries would be very hard to deal with, even more so in a castle with vampires.

"Aro, love. Come lay down" Isadora spoke as she lay in the bed, evidently tired. At the moment, Caius and Marcus were helping Edward and the others rescue Edward and Athenodora's mate.

Aro sped to her side and kissed her cheek. Isadora smiled and put his hand on the big bump. They had been in Forks for a few weeks and the bump was now what a woman at nine months would look like.

"They are certainly active tonight" he smiled

"They are already keeping me on my toes" Isadora said and cuddled closer with Aro.

The past few weeks she had been practicing her gifts and that included having her mates be able to sleep during the night. They loved it because now they could feel less creepy when Isadora needs rest.

"Are you going to sleep tonight?" Isadora asked sleepily

"As long as I can hold you all night" he smirked

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Isadora closed her eyes as she spoke.

"I'll be back in a moment, let me change"

Aro went to the bathroom and began to shower, whilst he was busy, Isadora turned on the television and began to watch Good Omens. She smiled every time Aziraphale came on the screen. He looked like Aro, but with short, white hair.

Aro appeared beside her with his hair in a man bun with joggers and no top on.

"This show again?" He sighed.

"Yeah. Azriaphale looks and sounds like you. He has your voice, Caius' hair and Marcus' attitude towards books." She shrugged. He rolled his eyes and kissed her head.

"I love you Mia bellisima amore" Aro said and pulled her close to him.

It took around five minutes for Isadora and Aro to fall into a deep sleep. It was rather adorable for Marcus and Caius to see when they came back from a successful night.

They turned the television off and kissed their mates heads before going to feed a few miles away.

Isadora woke at around 8:30 AM. She smiled at Aro as he slept peacefully, heat radiating off of him. She moved some of his raven hair out of his face before kissing his cheek and getting out of bed.

Isadora came out of the bathroom dressed and went downstairs

Isadora came out of the bathroom dressed and went downstairs. She smiled as she saw a girl in Athenodora's arms.

"Katrina, this is Isadora. My future sister in law and Edwards little sister."

"Hi." Katrina said shyly.

"Hello Katrina. How are you feeling?" Isadora asked as she sat on the sofa across from the duo.

"Well I am now. Now that I'm safe" she smiled at Athenodora as Marcus walked in.

"Good morning my love" Marcus smiled and kissed Isadora's cheek.

"Hello love" she smiled

"You remember Marcus?" Athenodora asked.

"Yes. Thank you for helping me Sir"

"Don't worry about it young one. I know all to well the pain of having a mate in danger. You'd do anything to have them safe in your arms" Marcus spoke and kissed Isadora's hand.

"This is your brother?" Katrina asked her mate

"No. My brother in law. Like how our mate is Edward, Isadora has three mates. Aro, Marcus and Caius. Caius is my brother."

"That's so cool. I mean not only are you protected, but you have three times as more hugs"

"It is great" Isadora winked at the girl.

"Have you eaten today Tesoro?" Marcus asked

"Not yet, I've just sat down" she replied. Marcus nodded before taking her hands and leading her to the kitchen.

"Let's get some human food in your system then some blood for the children" he smiled. Isadora chuckled as he sped around the kitchen. They were soon joined by Caius and Aro.

"So I was thinking about names" Isadora announced.

"Please none of the name combinations. It is too cringe" Caius sighed

"Not worry, I agree. I love the creativity, but when people say my child's name I want them to think of who they are, not the people they are named by." Isadora smiled

"Tell us the names then sweet pea." Aro smiled

"If they are three princes then: Eugene, Eustace and Eulises. If they are little princesses then: Odette, Odile and Odessa"

"I like Eustace and Eulises. Odessa and Odette are my favourite." Caius spoke.

"Odette is a pretty name" Marcus spoke

"Very royal names" Aro spoke, though his voice held objection to the names

"But I like Cassandra, Clarissa and Caliana"

"Naming these babies is the hardest thing ever" Isadora spoke.

"Why don't we wait until they are born to see what name suits them" Caius suggested. Isadora nodded

"I agree. None of those names could be the right one" she said as Aro passed her a plate of fruit.

"Any day now and we will have our little babies" Chuckled Aro.

"I can't wait to hold them" Isadora smiled

"You are going to be a great mother" Her blonde mate smiled and kissed her neck. Isadora blushed and placed a kiss to his head.

"Come on Mia amore, you need to eat" Marcus said. Isadora nodded and had her fruit then had some blood, which made the babies happy and they started moving around a lot.

"They are either dancing or fighting, either way they are giving me butterflies." she giggled. Marcus knelt down.

"Hello mia bambino's, please calm down. You have turned your mother into a giggling mess" Marcus spoke softly, making all of his mates swoon.

"I cannot wait to see them" Caius said as Aro kissed his cheek and smiled at their little family.

No one would hurt his family. Not again