𝑈ℎℎ, 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑥 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦?

"Come on Tesoro. Just one more" Marcus said encouragingly as Isadora pushed out her second son.

"It hurts! Mar it hurts so much!" She sobbed

"I know beautiful, but just think of our precious babies" Marcus said as Aro and Caius held thr baby boys

"One more push princess" Carlisle said. Isadora screamed as their final baby came out.

"Two princes and a princess" Marcus smiled as Isadora's familiar red eyes came back.

"Let me see my babies" she said. In an instant her mates placed the children on her chest.

"Hello my beautiful babies. I'm your mommy." She said with venom in her eyes.

"Isa, let us clean them off" Rosalie smiled at her sister. Alice, Esme and Rosalie washed the triplets

Isadora looked to Aro.

"Blood?" She asked. He smiled and handed her a blood bag, which she drank in an instant.

A few minutes later, each king held a child. It was obvious who was the fathers to each.

Caius was the father to a son, who apparently had Caius' blue eyes from when he was human. He also had Caius' blonde hair.

Marcus was the father of a son, he had his beautiful brown hair and his human brown eyes.

Aro was the father of a daughter. She had his black hair and had a pair of gorgeous brown eyes.

"What are their names?" Esme asked as Isadora lay on the bed.

She looked at her mates.

"We agreed on Eulises and Eugene for the boys, but I have no clue what to name our little princess"

"She looks like a Odette" Marcus spoke.

"Odette Maria Grace Volturi." Aro spoke.

Isadora and Caius smiled at that.

"Eulises Matteo Volturi"

"Eugene Orion Volturi"

"I love it" Isadora spoke as Eugene began to cry.

"I think he wants his mother" Marcus chuckled and gently placed him in Isadora's arms.

"Hello little prince. Mama is here." She smiled and kissed his head.

A few hours later, Isadora was getting changed and the kings were talking to the babies

"Eulises, you are the oldest, which means that you have to protect your siblings, Especially Odette. Eugene, Eulises, you cannot let boys near her. Not ever" Caius spoke.

"Yes, Odette you aren't allowed to be near any boys" Marcus agreed

"No boys or girls. We do not judge here."

"Giving them the talk already?" Isadora giggled