𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤

Isadora stood in shock. The children were hiding behind her. Aro dodged a blow from Caius. Marcus was between them yelling at them to stop. Isadora took the children to the master bedroom. They were all sobbing their little hearts out. It took a while to calm them down, but they were now fast asleep with Milo curled in Odette's arms, purring happily, completely oblivious to what had just occurred.

This was not how this day was supposed to go.

They day started as it usually would. The children giggling as the kings and Isadora pretended to be asleep. Isadora smiled as Aro and Caius picked the children up and peppered their faces with kisses. Marcus chuckled as they squealed and laughed.

Isadora took the children to get dressed while her mates got ready. Once Marcus, who was ready before the other two.

"You look frustrated." Isadora said to Marcus as she cupped his face.

"The drama kings are bickering."

"Why?"

"I don't know. They get like this sometimes. They'll fight it out, one will leave. They come back and they go off the grid to-" Marcus trailed off as little eyes stared at him

"Make...up" he said. Isadora smiled and kissed him quickly before going to change.

"And yet here you stand pretending to be this big thing that your not."

"For gods sake Aro. Can't you just shut up for a minute. I cannot think with your useless chatter" Caius snarled. Isadora whipped around.

"Okay. That's enough. Both of you. If you can't get along, then don't talk to each other at all. Aro, stop antagonising him. Caius, do  not snarl at your mate." She said sternly as the two men glared at each other. Isadora sighed before going to get changed.

"Yes well your blonde, so it makes sense that you are a bit slow

"Yes well your blonde, so it makes sense that you are a bit slow."

"My son is blonde. How fucking dare you!"

Isadora sighed and walked straight passed them and found Marcus with the children.

"Mamma! Papa said that we can go and buy presents for papa Aro and Papa Caius. Can we can we can we?" Eugene begged

"Of course"

"If we leave now then we can surprise them with their presents later" Marcus smiled.

"Let's go mamma" Odette said with her stuffed animal in her arms. Isadora smiled as the boys took her hands and pulled her towards the garage.

Odette held her arms up for Marcus. He held her and she hugged him.

Once the children were strapped in, Marcus began to drive to the nearest city centre.

"Have you noticed that Odette is becoming quite shy?" He asked Isadora as she looked at the countryside.

"I have a little. I don't know why though" Isadora shrugged.