𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛,𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒, 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

Caius sighed after hearing Aro's request. He had fully healed from his accident in Paris and had showered Isadora in the most expensive gifts as well as a lot of sex.

"It will be better for our kind if this happens." Isadora held his hand. Caius nodded.

"I suppose you are right, fiore. I will do this for us." He said as she places a kiss to the back of his hand.

"I'm glad we agree mio re." Marcus purred as Aro snuggled closer to Marcus.

"When are we doing this?" Caius asked

"Whenever you are ready, love." Isadora smiled. Caius stood up and walked to the bathroom to shower and then to the closet to change. once dressed he and Isadora walked to the throne room.

"This is going to exhaust me" he said. Isadora kissed his cheek.

"Then I will not leave your side." She smiled as they sat in the throne room. She was sitting on his lap when Aro and Marcus joined them.

"Right. Let's get this over with" Caius sighed

"Wait. Who forgets?"

"Only the humans who I don't want exempt." He smiled.
Isadora held his hand as a golden ring emitted from his chest and went through him. He muttered some words in Latin, almost like a spell from a spell book.

His voice got louder and louder as it echoed around the room, making Isadora cover her ears

His eyes shut over as he yelled louder, and louder, and louder.

Isadora watched in awe as Caius was lifted from his throne and began to levitate his voice silencing to quiet mutters. A beautiful golden glow emitted from him and only one word sprung to her mind. Angel.

"He looks radiant." Marcus said as Caius floated to the floor. Aro picked him up and took him to the nest.

Isadora checked her phone; every trace of vampires had been erased.

"Now we can live peacefully." Marcus smiled and kissed her cheek as they went to their other mates.

Isadora paced back and forth in the nest. It had been four months since the humans had forgotten about vampires. Things had been absolutely perfect within the vampire world and now it was time for Isadora to be crowned Queen.

"Mother. Are you ready?" Alec asked as he knocked on the door. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Alec's eyes widened

"Mother, you look amazing."

Thank you, Alec

Thank you, Alec." She smiled and took his arm that he had extended for her.

They walked to the throne room, where everyone was waiting on the future Queen.

Isadora took an unneeded deep breath as the doors opened. The entire crowd was in red and golden, the three kings and Isadora wore Black, the triplets . She walked forward and was greeted by Marcus, who took her hand and lead her to a new throne that was upon a pedestal between Aro and Caius. She sat down and Marcus placed her tiara upon her head.