𝐴 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Isadora smiled as Marcus sat beside her

Isadora smiled as Marcus sat beside her. He kissed her cheek as Caius sat on the other side of her and Aro beside him.

Around the whole living room was the Cullen coven and the Volturi Coven. Everyone was relaxing and joking around.

"What are we watching?" Jasper asked as he passed Isadora a glass of water.

"IT." Emmett said excitedly. Isadora groaned

"Guess I'm not sleeping tonight." She said as Emmett and her brothers laughed.

The guards growled at him as Santiago yelled:

"Don't laugh at our Queen!" Santiago threw a chair at him, but it missed and smashed on the floor.

"Emmett!" Two voices yelled from Carlisle's study as the kings glared at Santiago. Isadora could have sworn that she heard Caius mutter:

"So fucking stupid"

"Dude. Not cool. Getting me yelled at for no reason." Emmett grumbled as Isadora giggled at her older brother.

"Come on. Let's start the movie before Jane and I die of disinterest." Rosalie said, sitting beside her new found friend. Their friendship was based off of their hatred for Isabella Swan.

Throughout the film, Marcus had Isadora's face hidden in his chest as he whispered reassuring things into her ear while stroking her hair.

Caius let out a low growl every time that stupid clown came on the TV. Aro just found the film insanely funny and made it his favourite film.

By the end of the movie, Isadora was out cold. Marcus carried Isadora to her room and layed beside her. He kissed her head as she subconsciously snuggled closer to him.

In the morning, Isadora woke to Marcus telling her him much he loves her.
She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning my beautiful mate."

"Good morning Marki" she smiled. Marcus chuckled

"Marki. I don't like it." He cringed, Isadora giggled

"I'll think of a better nickname for you." She replied, smiling at him as she snuggled closer to him, he gladly wrapped his arms around her.

"Caius was rather giddy when you returned." Marcus said.

"You love us?" He smiled. Isadora nodded, her cheeks a rosie colour

"Yes. More than anything in the world." She smiled. Marcus kissed her cheeks

"That makes me so happy mia amore!" Marcus beamed happily. As he stood up and then helped Isadora off the bed.

"I got you something." He said, turning around and picking up a small box she smiled and opened it to reveal