𝑀 𝑑𝑜𝑔, 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦.

Isadora had been quiet. Too quiet. The kings and the entire guard were concerned about the usually bubbly queen.

The children smiled as their mother read them a book as they settled the children for bed.

She kissed their heads before turnigg by on their night light. She watched as they all snuggled close and closed their eyes.

She picked up some of their toys as she walked into the nest, where Marcus and Aro were on the bed watching some old western movie. Caius, who had just come out of the bathroom looked over to her. She looked stressed and tired.

"Mia Cara, are you alright?" Caius asked

"I'm fine" she snapped. Aro and Marcus looked over to her. She had tears brimming in her eyes.

"Sorry. I'm fine. Honestly" she said and took a deep breath. Caius moved to her and lifted her face.

"You are lying. What's wrong, love?" He asked.

That was when the floodgates opened. She burst out in sobs. Caius embraces her.

"Shh. Va tutto bene mia piccola colomba, ti ho (Shh. It's alright my little dove, I've got you)" Caius spoke softly. Aro moved to her

"Do you want me too see?" He asked. As Caius held her tighter. Isadora nodded from her place in Caius' arms.

"Breathe, love. Breathe deep and slow" he said. Aro took her hand and looked through her thoughts.

"Come on cara, let's get you changed and into bed" Aro said and took her from Caius.

Caius and Marcus were concerned even more than they were earlier. They both moved to help Aro with Isadora who hadn't stopped sobbing.

Aro helped her clean her body, Caius helped her dry her hair. Marcus helped her brush her teeth and do her skin care.

All while they helped her, she was listening to their affirmations.

Marcus carried her over to the bed and held her as her sobs became hiccups.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked. Her lip trembled and she shook her head no. So he kissed her head.

"Let it out tesoro." He whispered as Aro and Caius left the room to check on the children and get Isadora some water, food and some of her toys from when she used to regress.

"It's alright to be upset, little one." Marcus spoke as he was trying to get her do regress. She let out a sniffle

"Can you sit up for me, princess?" Caius asked as he walked in with chopped apples and some peanut butter. A snack she used to have all the time. As well as water. She wasn't allowed juice when she was regressing. It made her hyper. Caius held the bottle out to her and she took it and took sips. She rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead as Aro walked in with an excessive amount of stuffed animals. She looked to the TV and saw her all the favourite comfort movie.

Peter Pan. The 2003 film.

She sniffled as Aro moved her onto his lap while Marcus and Caius leaned close to them.

They smiled as she fell asleep, holding Aro close to her.

"What was that about?" Marcus asked

"She was just overwhelmed. I think that the stress is catching up to her." Aro said as Caius combed some hair out of her face.

"Do any of you still feel awful?" Caius asked.

"Yeah. I don't think that it will ever go away. No matter how much she forgives us" Marcus replied.