𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑛

Isadora smiled as she walked down the hall that was decorated with Caius' paintings

Isadora smiled as she walked down the hall that was decorated with Caius' paintings. She was lost, but she wasn't complaining. She was seeing new parts of the castle. She jumped as Felix appeared by her side.

"Hey little queen. What are you doing round here?" He asked, while patting her head

"I am navigating."

"Where to exactly?"

"To where ever my mates are" she said, smiling

"They are in their library." He informed. She nodded and continued her walk.

"Wrong way, little queen. Jump on" Felix said as he crouched. She rolled her eyes and got on his back and he immediately sped off.

In a second flat she was placed on the floor. She blinked as many times as she could.

"Next time can you at least tell me to close my eyes. They are dryer than a conversation with Isabella Swan." She said. Felix smiled and ran off. Before she would lift her hand, the door was thrown open and Aro's arms were around her. She beamed and held him back as he kissed her head.

"Stop hogging our mate Aro." Marcus said. He sounded desperate. She walked to Marcus and hugged him. He smiled as he breathed in her scent. She looked over to Caius, who's eyes were black.

She moved next to him and he shifted away.

Marcus mouthed
'It's Donovan"

Isadora nodded in understanding and held his hand.

"Hello Donovan. I'm Isadora." She said. He looked at her with disapproval and hate. Aro looked to Donovan

"Donovan, she is our mate as well." He said as Isadora kept his hand in hers.

Reluctantly, Donovan wrapped an arm around her. Aro and Marcus were on edge. They had no idea if Caius was telling him about Isadora or if this was natural.

Isadora just sat there as Donovan took in her look and scent. Eventually, Donovan was snuggled against her as he purred happily.

His eyes closed and when they opened, they were Caius'

He kissed Isadora's cheek.

"He likes you"

"I like him as well." She smiled as Caius pulled her onto his lap.

"I missed you" he said with a smile. Isadora kissed his head

"I have a question" she addressed her mates. Aro and Marcus looked over to her

"Do all vampires have an inner beast?"

"Yes, they mainly appear when something really extreme has happened or if we have t fed to satisfaction. Sometimes, like in Caius' case when the mating bond hasn't been completed." Aro said while watching his female mate.