𝐷𝑜𝑛,𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑒

⚠️THIS CHAPTER COMES WITH A TRIGGER WARNING! MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT! ⚠️

Marcus let out a hearty laugh as Isadora told him about her day with Santiago and Corin.

"I am so glad that you had a good day my dove. Am I correct in assuming that this was your first time meeting Corin?" Marcus questioned as he walked hand in hand with his mate.

"Yes. She is a lovely woman." She smiled. Marcus chuckled and opened the door to the nest.

Isadora sighed as she sat on the bed.

"It's been a long day" she yawned. Marcus smiled before kissing her head

"Try and rest, unfortunately I am needed in the throne room for a meeting" He smiled at her.

"I love you" she spoke.

"And I you my darling" he kissed her lips before leaving. Isadora peeled herself from the bed and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

She climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep.

Around two hours later Isadora was woken up by Aro.

"Mi amore, we need to get you to the tower. We are under attack" he said and picked her up.

"Who is it?" She asked

"We don't know yet. Hold on tight" he said and sped her to the tower.

He kissed her lips.

"Aro. Stay safe and make sure Caius and Marcus are safe"

"I will my love. I love you."

"I love you too." He said and sped off.

"Come on little blossom, let's get you some tea" Didyme said and took her over to the couch while Sulpicia paced back and forth.

"Sul my beauty, sit down. You are making blossom nervous"

"Sorry little one, but I am on edge. Something is going to happen" Sulcipia said before shaking her head.

Didyme walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"Sii ancora il mio amore (be still my love)"

Sulcipia sighed and sat on the chair and Didyme sat on her lap.

Didyme noticed Isadora's eyes drooping. She smiled and sat beside her.

"Lay down cherry blossom. I can see how exhausted you are. Take your rest" Didyme smiled. Isadora smiled and lay her head on Didyme's lap while Sulcipia moved over to sit beside her mate.

Just as Isadora closed her eyes, the door was thrown open and Isadora jolted awake.

A woman with long black hair stood with three men. All wore evil smirks as they looked at the Queen's

"Oxana" Didyme gasped and stood in front of Isadora.

"Hello cousin" the woman smirked. Before signaling to her men to grab the girls and the human.

"Don't worry ladies, it's nothing personal. I just owe my dear friends a favour." She chuckled before looking at Isadora.

"I don't see what everyone else sees." She shrugged before they picked her up and sped away.

Afton and Chelsea smirked as they watched the human get stolen.

Everything was falling into place.

⚠️TW STARTS HERE!⚠️

Isadora woke up in a fancy bedroom that she didn't recognise.

"Ahh you have awakened" a familiar voice said. Isadora looked around and her eyes finally landed in the duo. She got up and ran over to them

"Vladimir, Stefan! You have got to help me. I was kidnapped. So was Sulpicia and Didyme" she smiled with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Hey now birdie, just you calm yourself. You are safe." Vladimir said

"Where am I?" She asked

"Rome. It will drive the kings mad to know that their mate is still in the country"

"Y-you did this? Why?" She stuttered in shock.

"Because I haven't got a mate and I want to choose a mate. You my beautiful bird were my first choice. You are beautiful." Vladimir said before crashing his lips on hers she pulled away from him and tried to push him away.

"Stop! Do not touch me" she said and felt a stinging on her cheek. He slapped her.

"You do not give orders to me. I am going to be your mate and you will be a good woman and will obey me." Vladimir hissed as he glared at her.

"Where is Didyme and Sulpicia? She asked.

"Don't worry birdie, they are in the dungeons. Death awaits them" he chuckled

"No! Please don't kill them."

"They will die today at the third hour in the afternoon"

"Please. I'll do anything" she begged. Vladimir smiled psychotically and put his hands on her hips

"Anything? I want to feel all of you, I want to hear you scream. Pain or pleasure is good. I don't care, Sex is sex"

"Not that. My mates are the only ones who have the privilege to do that" she said and turned her back.

Vladimir grabbed her arm harshly. And once again struck her with his hand.

"I am your mate now! You will bend to my will and prioritise my pleasure or it will result in your pain"

"Any bond you try to force on me I will reject. I will bend to the will of no man when he demands it of me"

"You are playing with fire little mouse"

"I'm playing with fire? No I am the fire and let's hope your coven perishes in my fires" she spat.

"I don't quite think you grasp the situation. As of now you belong to me. I will bed you with or without your compliance." He said as he ripped off her shirt, exposing her bra. His eyes turned black as she tried to cover herself.

In the dungeons, Didyme was dry sobbing as Sulpicia yelled at their goons.

"Didyme my angel, don't worry. Isadora is strong"

"Not against a vampire. These vampires aren't like us. Remember when they kidnapped Nalia?" Didyme asked her wife, who looked down at the mention of their deceased mate.

"They raped her and tore her apart limb by limb and sent her ring finger as a warning. We need to get out of here" Sulpicia said with determination as Vladimir came to their cell dragging a beaten and half naked Isadora with him.

"You can stay with your Volturi whores until you learn to respect me" he spat and threw her in the cell with them. Didyme caught her as she was thrown.

"What did you do to her?!" Sulpicia raged.

"The same thing I did to your precious Nalia" he laughed before walking away.

Sulpicia turned and saw Isadora clinging to Didyme for dear life. Sulpicia, who managed to pick up her cloak before they were taken, draped the cloak over her sister in soul.

"It's alright tesoro, we won't let them hurt you anymore" she said softly as she fell into a numb sleep.

⚠️TW OVER⚠️

Caius flipped over a table in the tower as they came to the conclusion that their mate and sisters have been stolen.

Aro's eyes were pitch black, but he remained calm.

"We need to find them!" Marcus yelled as he threw a glass at the wall.

"Demitri!" Aro called. He appeared next to them.

"Track your queens. Let us know when you find them"

"They want a war.  We will give them one. I will not stop until she is in my arms once more! She is our sanity. " Marcus snarled

"I agree. I want them all ended. They took her from me and for that I want them dead."