𝐷𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡

Isadora felt guilty for allowing herself to sleep with Dustin. She felt awful because she loved her mates so much and she didn't ever want to deceive them. Even if they had left her. That scared her, that even though they hurt her, she would feel guilty for attempting to move on.

She stood in front of the window. She was going back to Greece with her mates. She looked to Ophelia, she was fast asleep in her crib. Isadora kissed her head and went to check in the children. Fast asleep.

She went downstairs and looked around for her mates. She panicked when she couldn't see them. Had she dreamt that they had come back. She curled up on the sofa and teared up. She flinched as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She looked up and saw Marcus. His eyes held pure guilt. He and the others have caused her anxiety to spike.

"Its alright tesoro. We were only feeding. We aren't leaving you." He cooed and picked her up.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him tighter, clinging to him, which surprised him because she hadn't let them touch her since they found each other a few days ago

"It's alright amore." He said as he took her to her room. It was his first time going up the stairs in this house. The kings had been wanting to give her some space, but clearly, at this particular moment, space was something that she didn't want.

"No. Please, Mar don't leave me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" She said as fresh tears came to her eyes. Because she had conceived Ophelia while she and Marcus were human, she has decided to breastfeed Ophelia, which meant staying human.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said and laid beside her. Eventually Aro and Caius came upstairs. They laid on the bed, purring as to relax Isadora and the new born baby.

"Darling, why were you saying sorry?" Marcus asked her, once she was calm

"Dustin and I, we-"

"Amore mio. It's nothing you need to apologise for. We technically weren't together." Aro said

"But I feel awful"

"We know, we feel the same way, but we are together now, aren't we?" Caius smiled and kissed her neck, his eyes black. She pushed him away

"No. When I said take things slow, I meant it." Isadora whispered. Caius pulled away with a growl.

Caius thought this was a bit much. He and their other mates had apologised to her, so she should forgive and forget.

"Do not growl at me Caius Volturi or you can stay on the couch."

"We have four kids together and you now want to take things slow. It's ridiculous" Caius said. Aro rolled his eyes as Marcus sighed loudly.

"Caius-"

"We apologised. What more do you want? Don't forget that you aren't so innocent."

Isadora glared at him as he shook her shoulders. She pushed him away and slapped his face.

"Do not give me that. You banished me. Treated me like dirt for the best part of a month then rejected me. While you three had moved on as if I were a quick fuck, I spent my nights carrying a fourth child, making this house a home for the kids you called demons all while having the feeling of a white hot iron being Jammed into my heart. And once I lost faith in you, I allowed myself to feel something. Do not play the victim because you felt not even half of what I felt" she said with a growl. Caius looked guilty for a split second and covered it up.

"And we apologised" he said with a glare

"That doesn't fix things Caius and if you think it does then maybe you aren't sorry at all." She said as he looked away.