𝑜ℎ! 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡

⚠️ This Chapter comes with a trigger ⚠️ ⚠️mentions of sexual assault and death⚠️

⚠️mentions of sexual assault and death⚠️

The whole flight to Italy, Isadora sat on Caius' lap and got butterflies every time her mates looked in her direction.

Caius held her tightly as the plane decended into Italy. As Isadora stepped off the plane, she was hit with the heat of Italy and stumbled backwards into Aro, who was looking over his shoulder to Demitri, who smashed a antique glass.

When Aro walked into Isadora, he instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you alright Mia amore?" He asked, searching for injuries.

"Im fine, it's just a big tempriture change" she said. Aro smiled and followed her out of the aircraft and into another black car.

Isadora watched out of the windows as the Italian county side zoomed past. Marcus smiled fondly at her curious nature.

The three mates growled as they went flying over a speed bump which had caused Isadora to go flying around the back of the car.

"Easy on the road Santiago" Caius snapped

"Sorry C dog you too little human" Santiago said, making Caius growl

"You will show your Queen and I respect." He snarled.

"Caius, calm yourself" Aro insisted as he looked to Isadora, who was unbothered by the reckless driving.

"Enjoying the view?" Marcus asked his wide eyed mate.

"I've never been out of the states" She shrugged. Marcus couldn't help but grin at her.

Around a half hour later, they were driving under a tunnel and into a garage filled with expensive cars.

"Rosalie would love it in here" was the first thing Isadora said. Aro chuckled and held her hand as they walked into the castle.

Marcus wrapped his cloak around her as they walked. He remembered a few of the human workers telling him how it gets cold in the castle.

The first place they took Isadora was to their private offices, then their private library, which only the kings and now Isadora were allowed to enter. The next place they took her was the throne room. She was in awe at the beauty.

Caius decided that Isadora had been walking too much and picked her up and in a swift motion, put her on his back. Isadora wasn't complaining, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed just under his earlobe. He made a small noise, which made Isadora smile.

"I think I found you weak spot" She giggled as they walked

"It's only fair that I find yours" he smirked as they came to a halt.

"Tesoro. This is our room, only we are allowed in here. That is the one thing we are stern on. We allow people to enter our library, but they don't ever enter our room." Aro spoke with a firm voice, but he still had the loving look on his face.