𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒.

"Izy! Happy birthday!" Emmett said as he barged into his sleeping sisters room

"Izy! Happy birthday!" Emmett said as he barged into his sleeping sisters room. She grunted and rolled over.

"Come on Izy, moms not here. I'll let you have cake for breakfast."

"Emmy, want hugs." She said. Emmett chuckled and picked her up and rocked her as if she were a tiny baby.

"Come on Iz. It's time to wake up. Your 18 and I have a surprise for you." Emmett smiled, knowing his sister was going to love the gift he got her. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"I's big girl?" She asked as Rosalie and Alice came in the room.

"That's right sweetie. You're big girl." Alice beamed as Isadora's phone rang.

"Let's leave her to her mates." Alice suggested They nodded and left.

A sleepy Isadora answered the call and beamed when she seen her mates.

"Happy birthday mi amore!" Aro smiled.

"Tank youw!" She grinned.

"Is someone feeling little?" Caius chuckled Isadora laughed and nodded

"Happy birthday principessa" Marcus said

"I's big girl now!" She said proudly. Her mates couldn't help, but smile at her.

"That's right." Aro chuckled, his eyes full of love.

The kings had been better. Marcus still spent a lot of time hiding away in the nest, but he was present and actually talking to his mates

Aro stopped talking to himself and voiced his concerns to his mates

Caius was trying to calm himself during trials, but still maintained the cold glare he mastered.

Isadora had been better too, she was re enrolled back into school, where her friends are. She was also spending less time in her room.

A week had passed and it was hard, but it was getting slightly easier to cope.

The mates spoke for a little while, but Isadora had to go and get ready for school.