𝑆𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑠?

Isadora was laying in Marcus' arms while Aro and Caius were sorting through paperwork

It had been a few days since the incident and Isadora had barely spoke. Marcus was purring, calming her down.

"Do...I wear...revealing clothes?" Isadora asked. Her mates looked to her.

"Your clothes are not revealing, they are modest" Caius said, looking at her lovingly.

"Why do you ask, amore?" Aro asked.

"He said that it didn't matter what I wore, it made him excited" Isadora answered. Marcus' hold on her tightened.

"The clothes that you wear have nothing to do with it, he is a creep who can't get someone his own age so he has to get someone younger than him" Marcus said. Isadora looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"Marcus, you have just discribed us minus the creep part." Caius said, looking up from a sheet of paper.

"Yes, but we don't make our mate uncomfortable. Do we, tesoro?" Marcus asked his small mate

"No, you three make me feel happy and comfortable" Isadora said sleepily.

Marcus kissed her head as Aro let out a noise of frustration. Isadora looked over to him, he had his hair back in a ponytail tied by a ribbon. Caius had asked if it was Isadora who tied it, but it wasn't. Aro proudly stated that he looked absolutely stylish and his bow is the best thing in the world, other than his mates.

"Aro, grumpy faces don't suit you." Marcus said. Isadora gasped, half asleep

"Aro don't listen to him, your face looks good no matter what your mood is." She said.

"Thank you il mia amore." Aro smiled smugly. Isadora just hummed in response as sleep finally consumed her.

Just as she fell asleep, Emmett came in and picked her up before turning to the kings.

"This is mine now" he said before speeding off. The kings heard Isadora groaning out a no before hearing a thud and another groan, followed by a loud laugh.

Rosalie shook her head at Emmett and pulled Isadora over.

"Come on, we are going out. Just us" she said, grabbing her purse. Isadora yawned before going to change.

"Going somewhere?" Caius asked

"Yeah, I'm taking her out for a while. Been a while since we have had some quality time together." Rosalie said as Isadora disappeared into the bathroom

" Rosalie said as Isadora disappeared into the bathroom