𝑂ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑! 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝐶𝑎𝑖𝑢𝑠! 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑!

"Xavier"

"Wow. Hi. How've you been?" He asked

"I've been-"

"Darling. Is this an old friend of yours?" Marcus asked, knowing exactly who this was. Her ex boyfriend. His arms snaked around Isadora's waist and he pulled his drunken mate close to him as his husbands eyed the strange man.

"Ex boyfriend" She murmured and sighed happily with the closeness of Marcus.

"Ex? Very foolish of you to leave this beautiful woman, but I have to thank you. After all I wouldn't be engaged to her if you were together."

"Engaged?" Xavier asked.

Isadora nodded.

"Yeah- well? Oh my god! The wedding! Caius! Your plans are ruined!" She pouted. Marcus chuckled and kissed her forehead

"It's alright dearest, we can plan everything again" Marcus smiled down at her.

"Oh. Well I'd better be off. See you around?"

"Nope. I don't like you." She answered honestly and started to walk away. Aro waited behind and followed the man, cornering him in an alleyway.

"Can I help you?" Xavier asked.

Aro remembered him from Isadora's memories. He was horrid to her. He was a factor in why she was so broken when they found her.

Aro walked towards the man and punched his stomach. He went flying back.

"What are you?!"

"A king who's queen was disrespected by you."

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No. But they are"

Aro pointed to the wall behind the man. He looked up to see two figures glaring down at him.

"Children. Dispose of this waste of life." Aro ordered and walked away, hearing the man's groans of pain.

When Aro found his mates again, Isadora was being Careied by Caius as he held her shoes.

"What happened?"

"She twisted her ankle and took her shoes off." Caius shrugged

"Yes Aro, you missed Isadora trying to fight Caius. She wanted to walk, but Caius said that she can't walk around a city with no shoes on."

"And now she is sleeping?"

"Yes." Caius hissed as they got to the car. Marcus opened the back door and Caius sat Isadora up and buckled her seatbelt before leaning her against himself.

When they got to the house, he carried Isadora to her room and with the help of Aro and Marcus, they changed her into some pyjamas and laid her on the bed. They watched as the triplets moved closer to their mother. Marcus picked Ophelia up as she began to fuss.

The kings smiled at the baby as she looked up at them. They know that she couldn't properly see them, her little eyes weren't advanced yet. To her they were three blobs.

"Isn't she just the most precious little thing" Marcus smiled at the wriggly girl.

"She is." Aro smiled at the girl as she reached up for Marcus' hair. He smiled and raised her so she could play with his brown hair.

Isadora woke hours later and looked to the kings who were talking to the triplets about literally anything.

She smiled as Milo crawled over to her. She stroked his fur and he purred.