𝐴𝑛 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼,𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡e.

Isadora smiled as Aro rested his eyes. His head was on Isadora's thighs as they sat on the beach.

They had been in Bora Bora for three weeks now and it was absolute bliss. She ran her fingers through his hair. He smiled at her.

"You relax me so much Mrs Volturi"

"I'm glad" she smiled as Caius and Marcus came over.

"Hi sweethearts" Aro smiled at Marcus and Caius.

Marcus placed a kiss on his wifes cheek.

"Oh it's beautiful here." Isadora smiled.

"This is our go to romantic get away"

"I can see why. I mean a privite island?" She said. Marcus chuckled

"We own several."

"Why am I not surprised?" She laughed as Marcus kissed her.

"Because we are filthy rich and we spoil you and our children." Caius replied with his smirk.

"No. I'm not surprised because I know that you all have triks up your sleeves." She smiled.

Aro sat up as they decided to go onto the mainland to enjoy the nightlife.

Isadora and her husbands quickly got changed before heading onto a boat and going.

She smiled as Caius danced with her while Aro and Marcus were sat in the VIP booth watching them

Isadora headed to the bar to get a drink for her and Caius when someone came over to her and tried to buy her a drink.

"Oh, you are too kind, but I don't accept drinks from strangers." She said as Aro came to her rescue.

"Need some help, darling?" Aro asked as Isadora. She smiled and hugged him as he glared at the drunken man who had a packet of something in a bag.

"Yes, thank you love." She beamedat her raven haired husband. they got their drinks and headed back to the table.

Marcus ended up carrying a drunken Aro over his shoulder as they headed back to the boat

Isadora was cuddled up close to Caius as the boat came to a halt at the dock. She helped Caius out and they headed to their room.

"Wee!" Aro laughed as Marcus dropped him on the bed

"I've never seen him drunk." Isadora said.

"Be thankful of that." Marcus sighed as he and Isadora took Aro's shoes off.

"Caius!!!" Aro yelled out. Caius had just gotten out of the shower

"Oooh! Sexy Caius" Aro cheered and wolf whistled. Caius rolled his eyes and put on some joggers and helped his husband and wife with their drunken husband, who was complimenting them profoundly.