Chapter 1

Third person POV
*beep beep beep----*
As the alarm goes, it was 9:30 in the morning. Chaeryeong wakes up when she heard the alarm. She could feel the sunshine shedding on her face.

Chaeryeong's POV
I woke up to turn my alarm off. As the sunlight was shining through the window, I could feel the warm feeling around me.

"It's a fresh morning today!" I said while I'm streching and went off to my bathroom to clean myself.

I went downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast. Since today is Saturday, I wanted to go out to the public library to return the books I've borrowed. I also decided to find a cafe to relax and enjoy my lunch there.

Third person POV
As Chaeryeong finishes her breakfast, she head to the living room and did her daily workout routine. After the workout, she went to water her flowers outside her house, she loves admiring at flowers a lot. It makes her calm and relax.

Time flies, it's already 11:30am. Chaeryeong had changed to her casual outfit and was ready to go out.

(Chaeryeong's outfit ↓)

Chaeryeong's POVThe weather is sunny today

Chaeryeong's POV
The weather is sunny today. It wasn't too hot, it's warm and it's relaxing. I walked to the library and handed the books back at the reception. I then went to search for more books that I find in interest. After borrowing another book in the library, I walked down to the street to search for a nice cafe.

As I was walking, I saw a shop that I got attracted to, it's a flower shop. The shop is called "Flowers For You". It wasn't any normal kind of flower shop I used to see but a flower shop with a cafe area. The outside of the shop is beautiful. They have the gladiolus flowers too, which is my favourite. The external look of the shop looks calm, it fits my kind of style, relaxing and calm. I entered the shop, which amazed me. The shop was filled with different kinds of colours and many types of flowers. I love this place already. I walked around the shop admiring those beautiful flowers when someone talks to me out of nowhere.

"Hi miss, welcome to our shop, may I help you?" said one of those workers in the shop standing behind Chaeryeong.

I was shocked when I heard her as I was too focus on admiring those flowers and I didn't know there was someone behind me.

"N-Nothing, just w-wanted to admire the flowers h-here" I said while I'm panicking.

I gets shy and nervous when I talks to strangers. To me, it's embarrassing. The worker looked at me, then she talks something again.

"Take your time miss, if there's anything you want or any help, just call me, my name is Lia. " she said it with a smile.

"Thank you" I said.

"There's a cafe area right over there, you can have a sit and enjoy your lunch too" she suggested and I just nodded with a smile.

Lia, the worker then left me. I continued to walk around for a bit and I went straightly to the cafe area. This place really is peaceful. There are soft musics too which calms the place. I found a great spot right at the corner to sit down. Then another girl came towards me, holding a menu.

"Welcome miss, here's the-" she stopped when she lifted her head looking at me, I looked at her too. It feels like the time had stopped in the moment.

Our face were so close and I'm nervous in the inside. She is very beautiful. Not just any normal kind of beautiful but stunning. Her eyes were so attractive. Her face and everything is just, perfect. We stared at each other for maybe a few minutes already and we are still in the same position until when Lia walked in calling the girl's name. We two snapped out.

"Ouh I-I'm sorry, h-here's you menu" she said obviously she's panicking and she turn around walking away immediately.

I'm still processing what happened just now and I suddenly found out I was blushing when I feel my cheek were heating up.

"What's wrong with you, Chaeryeong! " I whispered to myself.