Chapter 2

Yeji's POV
It's afternoon now and I heard the bell rang that's hanging on the door. A customer has entered the shop. I didn't bother much about it since Lia was at the counter. So I continued to scroll on my phone. After for a while later, the customer came to the cafe area, which is where I am. I took the menu and walked towards her so she could order. Things wasn't going well after all.

When I was close to where she sits, I handed the menu to her, "Welcome miss, here's the- " I stopped as I lifted my head and looked at her face.

She was... pretty and cute. We stared at each other for quite a few minutes, each of us weren't moving. She is indeed very beautiful.

I feel like the time had stopped at the moment until Lia came in calling my name.

"Yeji, I- uh wrong time to come in.." I snapped out and only to realize I was staring at my customer.

I'm so embarrassed right now so I apologized to the girl and turn away to walk out immediately.

I went to the washroom and locked myself in.

"What are you doing, Yeji?!" I was so panicked and I don't really know how if I should go back to the cafe area or not.

The girl might feel uncomfortable if she sees me, right? A few minutes had passed, I can't just stay here forever, I have to make orders and cook the dishes for the girl right outside in the cafe area. I calm myself down as I went out of the washroom.

I returned to the cafe area as I walked straight to where the girl sits, I have to take her order from her.

"Hi miss, what would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Um, I w-would like to have the grilled c-chicken, please"

"What about your drink?"

"I-Iced Americano" She said and she smiled, nervously. I smiled at her too, then went off to the kitchen to cook the dishes.

Lia then appears behind me, and she called me, once again.

"Hey Yeji, I have to go out to buy some stuffs for a while, I'll be back as soon as possible, can I?"

"Yeah sure, be safe out there." I replied.

I've done cooking her food and making her drinks, now all I need is to serve. I decided to apologize to her, again, and maybe talk to her for a while? Since I had nothing to do so. I went up to serve her the food and drink right in front of her.

"Enjoy your meal, miss" I said.

"Thank you"she replied with a smile on her face

"Um I'm sorry for what I did just now, I wasn't mean to stare at you."

"It's f-fine."
"Can I sit here, with you?" I asked, hoping she won't feel uncomfortable.

But then she looked at me, in a very nervous way. "It's okay if you don't want to, I don't want my customer to feel uncomfortable here..." I said in a worried tone.

"Yes you can" she said.

I sat down on the chair, facing in front of her. I was looking at her the whole time, she was facing down at her food, like she's scared of me or whatever it is. I felt awkward at the moment and I saw her cheek was red. Is she blushing?

Chaeryeong's POV
The girl that stared at me just now served my food in front of me. I thanked her nervously and right when I was about to start to enjoy my food, she suddenly asked if she can sit with me or not. I looked at her and didn't say anything. I'm very nervous at the moment, I don't know what response I could give her, but wouldn't it be bad if I reject her? So I agree, saying yes she can, in a shyly and nervous tone. We weren't talking yet I was facing down at my food. I don't even dare to look at her because it will be embarrassing as I could feel my cheeks are getting heater and heater again.

"Chaeryeong, stop being shy and blushing! You're in front of someone, you can't stay in a situation like this!!" I thought to myself, trying to keep myself calm. Then she starts speaking to me.

Yeji's POV
We can't just stay in a situation like this though. I might make her embarrassed and awkward... I know she's shy, I could see her blushing and her face were completely red. So I started speaking.

"How's the food?"

"G-Great, I like it"

"You don't have to be scared or um, shy you know. Just lift your head up and feel comfortable with the soft music around here."

"S-Sorry, I get n-nervous when it comes to speaking with strangers..."

"I'm Hwang Yeji, You can just call me Yeji. I'm the owner of this shop. Nice to meet you." I said as I smiled to her, trying to let her relax.

"My n-name is Lee Chaeryeong. Nice meeting you too, I love your place, it's very peaceful and relaxing here."

She's so cute when she speaks shyly though, she's adorable.

"Now we know our names, we are not strangers now then." I said

"Huh? Ouh...yeah..."

"You're cute, do you know that?"

"Thanks.." she blushed again when she heard what I complimentary her.
------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: Chaeryeong has chosen to be the next artist of the month!🥳 I'm so excited and I'm really looking forward to her video though😚 )

------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Chaeryeong has chosen to be the next artist of the month!🥳 I'm so excited and I'm really looking forward to her video though😚 )