Chapter 29

Chaeryeong's POV

I still can’t believe I’m now a couple with Yeji unnie

I still can’t believe I’m now a couple with Yeji unnie. Well I love it though I’m not complaining. I’m so happy today, I get to confess my feelings to her.

And I know I’m lucky, to have a girlfriend like her. Since I’m her girlfriend now… Should I just call her name or what? Honestly, I don’t have any love experience though.

I’ve never been in a relationship before. And I’m glad, to have Yeji as my first love.

“Hey ryeongie~~” she came out from her room as she was drying her wet hair just now after we finished our breakfast.

“W-What did you call me?” I blushed.

“A special nickname for my special person” she winked at me. Gosh, this girl is making me blushing so hard. I covered my face with a cushion.

“Wanna go out for a date?” she asked.

“You mean now?”

“Yeah, so it’s a yes or no?”

“Definitely a yes! Let me go have a change first.” I got down from the sofa and went inside to the bedroom.

We left our house and walks to Yeji’s car. While we’re walking, she hold and intertwined our hands together. I felt warm.

She open the front seat door for me and she walk to the other side to get in to the driver seat. I was about to buckle my seat belt but suddenly she leaned towards me.

Her face is right in front of me, our face were so close together. I startled at her sudden action.

“W-What are you doing, Yeji?” she chuckled.

“Nothing, just wanted to buckle the seat belt for you.” she said as she pull the seat belt and buckled it to the locker. She then sits down on her seat.

I saw her smirked when she noticed I was blushing so hard. She loves teasing me, huh?

We left the parking lot and we didn’t talk much as she’s focusing on her driving. I turn on the radio to listen to musics. She then puts her hand on my thigh, holding my hand. I feel secured.

“Let’s go to a park for our first date, you okay with that?” she asked with a big warm smile on her face.

“Sure, as long as I’m with you.” she looked at me since the car stopped at the traffic lights.

I winked at her with a smile and she blushed. I smirked.

We arrived the park. The park is nice and relaxing. There’s a lot of flowers. There’s a lake too.

We walk together, holding each others hand and we chatted about the memories we had together years ago.

We laughed, we teased and we bickered.

“I’m so glad that I went up to you on the day when we first met.” she said as she wrapped her hand around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

“Oh?”

“You were crying, remember? I wasn’t going to care about it though, but when I saw you, I felt like I should comfort you but I don’t know how to, so I end up plucking flowers for you.”

“Flowers for you…” I whispered softly, she heard that.

“Yeah, flowers for you.” as she said that, she took out a few flowers right in front of me. I was surprised.

“When did you get these flowers???”

“Maybe I’m expert in plucking flowers for you” we chuckled at her statement.

The sky is getting darker. Time flies so fast when we’re enjoying our time. We left the park for dinner and then we headed back to our apartment.

It’s 9:45pm now and Yeji is taking her shower. I’m now scrolling on my twitter.

I’m smiling at my phone now as I’m seeing this tweet

I’m smiling at my phone now as I’m seeing this tweet. Looking at the comments, I saw Lia unnie and Ryujin. I hope their date will go well tomorrow though.

I can see that Ryujin really likes her a lot.

It’s time for bed already and I’m laying on the bed.

“Good night ryeongie” she kissed my forehead and was about to leave.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Uhh, to the living room, why?”

“Sleep beside me” I pouted.

“Nah, I’m giving all this comfy space on the bed for you.”

“But I want you..” I pouted again. She chuckled.

“How can you be so cute?” she walk towards me and laid on the bed.

“Because I’m your Chaeryeong” I whispered to her ear. It’s kinda dark in the room since the lights were off but I can still see her blushing from her expression.

“Good night, ryeongie.”

“Good night, yeddeong.”

“I love the nickname you gave me” she whispered and hugged me.

I soon fell asleep in her warm hug.

Yeji’s POV
It’s the best day for me today. The girl I’ve always wanted, the girl I loved for years, is mine now.

I’m such a lucky person to have her. She’s cute and gorgeous, she’s caring and gentle. I don’t want to lose her.

“I will never leave you again, I promised.” I whispered softly to her as she was sleeping.