Chapter 10

Yeji's POV
I payed for the bills after we finished our dinner. It was late already so Lia and I decided to walk Chaeryeong home. It's not safe having a girl walking on the street alone at night. We reached her home after a few minutes of walking, her house wasn't that far from our shop.

"Bye unnies, see you soon" Chaeryeong waved her hands at us, smiling cutely.
"See you soon, Chaeryeong" me and Lia said in unison.
"Thanks for the treat too, Yeji unnie"
"No worries, have a good night rest" I chuckled as we watched Chaeryeong walking into her house.

Her house is nice. She planted a lot of flowers outside, mostly gladiolus flowers. We walked away from her house, heading back to our apartment. I was quiet all the way until Lia broke the silence.

"To be honest, I do think you like her." Lia said.
"You're teasing me again, Lia"
"Nope, Yeji, I'm not teasing you this time. I can see how you look at her. Your eyes don't lie."
"I only treated her as my sister, I-" I haven't finish my sentence, Lia cut me off.
"Are you sure? I don't think so. I known you for 8 years, Yeji, you can't hide your feelings from me." Lia looked at me, as we were walking on the street. I kept silent.

"I don't know Lia, something is bothering me these days" I sighed.

"Tell me then, you know I would always listen to you" Lia replied.
"She's familiar" I looked at Lia.
"You think that she's the girl that you waited for years?" Lia asked. I nodded.
"Her personality, her actions, her face and her voice, they are all similar." I said.
"What are you planning to do then?" she asked.
"I don't know. She don't seem to remember me. Or maybe she didn't wanted to. I'm just guessing though, maybe she isn't the girl" I looked down on the street floor. Lia kept silent. We walked in to the lift of our apartment. Saying goodnight to each other, we went inside to our own house.

After taking my shower, I scrolled my phone looking at social medias sitting in my living room. Then I received a message, it's from Chaeryeong.

 Then I received a message, it's from Chaeryeong

I stared at my phone for a while. I didn't expect she would text me, just to thank me again for my treat. How cute.

I smiled looking at my phone when I saw she texted back after my reply

I smiled looking at my phone when I saw she texted back after my reply. As I turn off my phone, I think back to the conversation Lia and I had just now. I'm not really sure if Chaeryeong is the girl or not, but I do have feelings for her. She makes me happy. I head to my bedroom and went off to bed, since it's not early, and I'm tired.

Chaeryeong's POV
I texted Yeji unnie and thanked her again for her treat today. When I saw her reply, I smiled. "Do you like Yeji unnie?" the question asked by Yuna came up in my mind. To be honest, I've never felt so happy in my life when I'm with her. I do have feelings for her. "But I think Yeji unnie treated me like her sister only, right?" I thought myself. For the past two days where I didn't get to see Yeji unnie, I kept thinking about her. I do missed her. As I snapped out from daydreaming, I went to bed after turning off the lights.