Chapter 26

Yeji’s POV
It’s almost 2am and I’m staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep at all. I don’t know why but the way Ryujin looks at Chaeryeong, damn. I hate it.

It’s bothering me. Where did they go today?

And what’s bothering me more is that, Chaeryeong is going to somewhere with Ryujin tomorrow. Again and yeah, with HER.

------------------Yeji’s flashback-----------------

After I took my shower, I went out to my living room. Chaeryeong is smiling at her phone. Is she talking to Ryujin? She’s looks so happy.

I’ve always love to see Chaeryeong smile, it makes me happy too. But this time, I hate it. I don’t like it at all. I’m not even happy.

I really want to ask her about where did she go though. But I’m just her friend, it’s kinda wrong if I ask right? So I just kept quiet.

I headed to the kitchen to get some water for myself. Chaeryeong came towards me as I’m pouring the water into my cup.

“Yeji unnie-ah” she stood beside me. I didn’t even look at her.

I only hummed in response as and drinks my water, facing the wall in front of me.

“I’m going out with Ryujin tomorrow and she will be picking me up in the afternoon at the shop. I’ll be back-”” I cut her off.

“Why are you telling me this?” I looked at her and asked. I guess she was shocked when I ask this. She startled for a while.

“I just want t-” I cut her off again.

“Go ahead, here’s a spare key for the front door.”

I passed the keys to her and went straightly to my room to dry my hair since it’s still wet after I took my shower.

We didn’t talk after all. When she came in to the bedroom, I immediately left the room and I laid on my sofa.

“Does she likes Ryujin?” To be honest, I’m so freaking sad right now. I sighed deeply.

----------------End Of Flashback----------------

Chaeryeong’s POV
What’s wrong with Yeji unnie again? She acts so weird today.

Usually she’s quite talkative but today when we were having our dinner and going back to our home, she kept silent all the way.

And just now, when I was talking to her, she didn’t even look at me. Usually she looks at me every time when I speaks though, giving me full attention.

Plus, she cuts me off twice when I’m trying to talk. Yeah, two times.

I just wanted to tell her that I’ll be going out with Ryujin though, so she won’t be worried about me.

Anyways, speaking about Yeji unnie being weird, it’s not just weird but instead, VERY WEIRD.

I noticed how she stares fiercely at Ryujin when we returned to the shop. I noticed Yeji unnie staring at Ryujin and how she clenches her fist too.

Is she… jealous?? She’s not, …right? Gosh, I don’t know, I’m so confused.

Anyways, Ryujin and I went to a cafe to discuss about something today.

-----------Chaeryeong’s Flashback-----------

*In the morning*
Ryujin came to the shop today. She kept looking at me when she’s drinking her coffee. Weird.

After she finished her coffee, she came up to the counter and payed. I’m curious why did she keep looking at me so I asked her.

“Hey Ryujin” I waved at her.

“Oh hey, Chaeryeong.” she smiled at me.

“You have something to tell me? I think I saw you keep looking at me just now.”

“Oh yeah I do have something to ask you though… But I don’t know if I should or no…”

“What it is?”

“Well um, I have feelings for Lia unnie… and um…”

“And?”

“And I wanted to invite her to a date. But I don’t know what place to pick and what gift to choose.”

“Oh okay… So you’re telling me that you wanted me to help?”

“Yeah… I was wondering if you could go out with me and help me but you know what, forget it. I don’t think it’s a good idea anyways.”

“Huh? Why not? I’m willing to help you though.”

“Yeji unnie has been staring at me the whole time when I’m talking to you” she lean her face closer and whispered in my ear.

“H-Huh??” I turned around at looked behind. I saw Yeji unnie turned around to face another direction when she noticed me.

“What’s wrong?” I thought in my mind.

“Don’t bother about it, I’ll go with you.” so I stood up and went out with Ryujin.

----------------End Of Flashback----------------

Anyways, we’ve already picked a nice place but we didn’t manage to pick any gifts. And that’s the reason I’m going out with Ryujin again tomorrow.

I really hope her plan goes well though. I could see Ryujin is putting a lot of effort to it and she likes Lia unnie a lot.

I guess Lia unnie is lucky though, as she has a person beside her that cares about her a lot.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Triple update!! It's 1am in my country now and I literally can't sleep. So I decided to publish some chapters and continue my writing for next chapters I guess... I really appreciate you guys who supports my story though, the votes, the comments and reactions means a lot to me. I'm greatly appreciated. Thanks again and I hope you have a great day today! <3)