Chapter 31

Lia’s POV
We arrived the restaurant and soon when I was about to get off from the car, Ryujin stopped me.

“Let me open the door for you” she smiled at me and left the car.

I feel like I’m falling for her deeper and deeper every time when we are together. She’s so nice and kind. She’s beautiful too. Simple words can’t describe her.

As I got down from the car, Ryujin and I walked in to the restaurant. The restaurant is nice though, it looks awesome.

Ryujin pulled the chair for me and I sit down as she slightly pushed the chair to adjust for me. She then sat in front of me.

We took our orders and talked a lot as we laughed along together. I’m so happy that I got time to spend with her.

“Anyways, why did you invite me for dinner out of a sudden? Is there anything you want to tell me?” I asked and she seems nervous though.

“Uhh, yeah I do have something to tell you but I-I’ll tell you later…” I could see she’s nervous right now. I’m curious on what is she gonna tell me though.

Our food was served after a few minutes. The food taste so good. We enjoyed our dinner.

Time flies fast and I think we were about to leave though, since it’s not early.

"Ryujin?”

“Yeah?”

“I thought you have something to tell me?”

“Oh ya unnie, right…” she then cleared her throat and sighed softly.

“What’s that you’re gonna tell me?” she looks so nervous and the atmosphere around us was becoming tense suddenly.

“Unnie, we’ve known each other for two years by now. From the first time when I met you, I saw the prettiest girl in my life. Your smile lightens me up when we are together. You’ve make me fallen into you deeply and for someone precious like you, I wanted to treat you like a princess. Whenever you’re sad, you text me to ease your feelings out. I want to stay beside you whenever you need someone, I wanted to be that someone. Would you give me a chance?” she took out a little box which has a necklace that has my name on it.

When I heard what she said, my eyes opened widely. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I’m still processing at the moment. Is Ryujin confessing her feelings to me? Is this even real? She has feelings for me too?

I didn’t respond to her cause I’m still in shock for this surprise.

“Lia unnie…?” she looks sad.

“O-Oh sorry, I didn’t know how to respond… ”
“It’s okay unnie, I’m not forcing you to like me back…”

Wait, she thought I don’t like her??

“Wait no, don’t be sad, Ryujin. I like you too!” I said and her eyes were widely opened.

“W-What did you say?”

I chuckled. “I said, I like you too.” she’s so happy when she heard my statement. She then walked behind me.

“May I?” she said as she’s holding the necklace. I nod my head and she helped me to wear it.

“I love this necklace, thank you, Ryujin.” she smiled at me, with her whiskers appears on her face cutely.

Since the time isn’t early anymore, she drove me back home. I’m so happy today, Ryujin, makes me happy.

------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: No Chaerji in this chapter :P! I wrote this to summarize a bit on how Jinlia got together cause why not hahaha it's fun though writing about them)