Chapter 17

Yeji’s POV
“Goodnight unnie” Chaeryeong said.

“Goodnight Chaer. I’ll be in the living room. Call me if you need thing” I said to her. She nodded and I leave my room.

It’s 11:25pm now. I laid on my sofa, scrolling on my twitter. I noticed Chaeryeong tweeted earlier.

 I noticed Chaeryeong tweeted earlier

Damn she’s cute. I saw what she tweeted, so I decided to post something too.

 I saw what she tweeted, so I decided to post something too

The photos I posted on twitter are cute though. I took it when we just returned to our apartment after the park. She’s cute, isn’t she? I smiled while looking at the pictures.

And yep, and there’s Lia. Annoying as always.

Sometimes I do think Lia suits being a big dramatic queen though

Sometimes I do think Lia suits being a big dramatic queen though. I chuckled when I saw what she tweeted.

I turn off my phone and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about what happened at the park just now.

“Just feeling strange when you gave me the flowers. It feels familiar”

I keep thinking about what she said just now.

 So Chaeryeong did felt familiar when I gave her the flowers. Just like years ago, how we first met each other.

----------------*Yeji’s Flashback*----------------

I’m walking at the field, running around as I have nothing to do. As I was running towards a big tree in front of me, I heard sobbing sounds. Someone was crying. So I walked towards quietly, wanted to take a small peek.

I went beside the tree standing, and I tilted my head slightly to the other side of the tree. It’s a girl sitting under the tree, crying. She didn’t notice me since her face was facing down.

I walked away and plucked some flowers that are planted on the field. I returned to where the girl is and I went straight up to her.

“Here, flowers for you” I spoke, looking at her with my big warm smile as I gave her the flowers.

Usually I don’t care about others if they are crying on the floor or whatever though. I don’t talk to people whom I don’t know them. But surprisingly, for some reason I felt bad seeing her cry, I wanted to comfort her.

I don’t really know how to comfort others, so I went to pick the flowers for the girl.

She lifted her head with her teary eyes looking at me. My eyes are widely opened when I saw her face. She’s so beautiful, and adorable too.

She took the flowers from me and she thanked me softly. Her voice are soft and gentle. It’s something different.
I sat beside her and we started talking. I don’t know why she cries but looking how hard she’s crying just now, it must be something very bad. So I didn’t ask her.

We talked for a while and we laughed very hard. Time flies and it’s not early anymore since we noticed the sun is going down soon. We bid our goodbyes and she says she’s thankful for how I accompanied her.

I told her that we should meet again tomorrow, the same time, at the same place. She nodded and we walked away in different directions to get back home.

She’s so pretty that I think about her for the whole night that day. I didn’t regret that I was having the idea of comforting her. I’m happy about it.

--------------*End Of Flashback*--------------

About what she said earlier, “it feels like I’ve forgotten something”, I’m not really happy to be honest when I heard what she said. So she really had forgotten me, ouch.

But I can’t blame her, you know. I was the one who left her. Without any goodbyes. She probably thinks me as only one of a stranger that talks and play with her everyday. We don’t even know each others name.

Well, at least she does feel familiar. I do hope she would remember everything though, if she recognize me, I would be so happy. But what if she hates me after all? That day when I’m leaving Korea, we were supposed to meet each other too, just like how we did everyday. But I broke our appointment, and never showed up again.