Chapter 19

Yeji's POV
I'm having fever due to lack of rest. Well, I feel better now compare to how I felt in the morning. Chaeryeong was taking care of me for the whole day and now she had left me in my room.

I guess she's sleeping on my sofa now. I could see how tired she is. I felt bad though, I didn't expect I would be sick and end up letting her to take care of me.

It's 11:15pm now. I just got up after sleeping for few hours. I got down from my bed and went to my kitchen to grab some water.

I'm standing right beside the sofa watching at Chaeryeong sleeping while I'm drinking my water. She looks so tired, I could see that on her face.

When I finished my water, I went up to the sink to wash it. I walk towards to Chaeryeong again, looking at her. Then she suddenly moved.

She moved her body, facing my direction. She's gonna fall though, if she moves again and guess what? She's moving again.

She was about to fall but luckily I caught her. Pfft, looks like sleeping on the sofa isn't a good idea for her. I'm not gonna let her sleep there though, she might end up really falling. So I carried her up gently, in bridal style, and I laid her on the side of my bed, covering her with my blanket.

"Silly you, if I wasn't at your side just now, you would've fallen already" I whispered, smiling softly while looking at her.

I went to the living room and laid down on my sofa. Thinking about how Chaeryeong looks after me. I smiled. She's gentle and caring. Looking at how she's worried about me, I felt happy somehow.

By how she helps me to wipe and clean my face from sweating, how she told me to take the medicines (kind of forcing me actually, cause I HATE MEDICINES), how she furrowed her eyebrows looking at me saying "Don't' you know how to take care yourself?". I feel happy. The way she cares about me I'm happy.

Third person POV
Yeji soon fell asleep. In the next morning, She woke up first. Yeji had recovered from her fever. She went out after she clean herself to buy breakfast for Chaeryeong and her own self.

After she'd returned to her house, she texted Lia.

Yeji's POVTo be honest, the reason why I'm letting ourselves to rest isn't because of how busy we were these days

Yeji's POV
To be honest, the reason why I'm letting ourselves to rest isn't because of how busy we were these days. We were busy everyday though, I'm already used to it.

Well, the main reason is that I wanted to take Chaeryeong somewhere. Somewhere that she could relax herself, somewhere I hope she could have fun, somewhere I hope she would like it.

I'm sitting at my dining table eating my breakfast, then Chaeryeong showed up, coming out from my room.

"Good morning unnie" she smiled, walking towards me.

"Morning Chaeryeong"

"Unnie, how did I end up sleeping on your bed?" she asked me curiously.

"Oh well, I woke up last night to drink some water then I noticed you were nearly falling from the couch. I caught you and carried you to my bedroom and laid you down" I chuckled as I looked at her, she had her eyes opened widely, and cheeks were a bit red. Looks like she's blushing. How cute.

"S-Sorry for that unnie... Where did you sleep then? On the sofa again?"

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine though. I've even recovered from my fever already" I said as I winked at her.

"Anyways, I've bought you breakfast here" I told her as I pointed at her food.

"Thanks for that unnie" she smiled at me sweetly.
"Would you mine if I bring you out for a date?" I asked her.

"H-Huh? Pardon?" she blushed.

"A date. U-Uh, I mean a friendly date, you know?" I got a little nervous asking her.

I've never asked anyone out to go on a "friendly date" with me before though. She nodded in response.

"Great! Let's go after we finish our breakfast then!" I said in joy, clapping my hands.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: It's Lia's Birthday today! Let's wish our lovely Lia together~😚🥳)

(A/N: Do you have any idea where would Yeji take Chaeryeong to? Comment your thoughts here, it means a lot to me ;) Anyways, I hope you have a great day today <3)