Chapter 4

Yeji’s POV
“You really should move on already, Yeji” Lia looked at me, said in a quite serious tone.

“It’s not that easy to move on Lia, I’ve waited a long time. And I will still be waiting. I believe in fate, I believe fate won’t just let us be apart like that.” I said, looking up at the sky.

I heard Lia sighed, right after I finished my sentence. I know she’s worried, about how obsessed I am to wait for someone. Someone that I might not be meeting again.

“You don’t even know her name, Yeji. Plus, she’d grown up, just like you, she probably had changed and forgotten you.” Lia speaks again.

“Yeah I know, but I will hand this to fate. I might meet her again, or fate will lead me to another person.” I smiled, looking at Lia.

“Fine then, let’s stop this conversation here and enjoy our time spending at this place.” Lia said, as we cheers and look up to the nice view of stars spreading all around the sky.

Me and Lia finished our bottles, we then head to our home. We separated after we reached in front of our door.

“See you tomorrow, Yeji” Lia said, blowing a kiss.

“Good night, sweet dreams” I replied with a wink and a big smile to her. We entered our house.

Third person POV
Yeji and Lia went to take a shower after a day of work. Lia went straight to bed after her shower, as she was very tired, she fell asleep in her sweet dreams within few minutes. While Yeji after her shower, she sits in front of her makeup table, looking herself in the mirror while drying and combing her hair. She started to think about the girl who she stared in the afternoon.

“She’s beautiful.” Yeji whispered to herself with a sweet smile on her face.

“She’s a shy and a easily nervous person. She blushes mostly all the time. Her voice, is sweet, yet familiar.”

She then sit on her bed, looking at a photo frame. She took the photo frame from the bedside table, the frame has a photo of her young self and another girl beside her. Yeji stared at the picture for a while.

“Just like you.” she whispered again, looking at the girl beside her in the photo.

“Is that you? Are you Chaeryeong?” Yeji smiled sadly.

She puts the photo frame back on the bedside table, she went to switch off the lights and went to bed.

It wasn’t a great night for Yeji, she can’t really sleep because of what Lia told her earlier.

“She’d grown up” “She had probably changed and forgotten about you.”

Yeji kept thinking those sentences repeatly. “Have you forgotten me?” She said, looking at the ceiling with a sad face on her.

It’s already 3:55am, and Yeji, finally fell asleep after a long day of work.