Chapter 34

Yeji’s POV
Many things happened last night. I cried a lot yesterday. I had never thought of Chaeryeong leaving me.

She was about to leave, at that moment all I can think of is her. Now I know, I loved her a lot. More than I love myself. I can’t imagine living without her. I can’t imagine how bad I’ll be if I ever lose her again.

To the girl I love the most, I will try my best, to let you feel secure, to let you feel how much I love you, to let you know I’ll never leave you alone.

Anyways, we slept very late last night due to what happened. Still, we have to wake up early since we have to go for work. I just cleaned myself and now I’m waking Chaeryeong to get ready.

“Ryeongie, it’s time to wake up now~”

”hmm..” she hummed and rubbed her bleary eyes. “Five more minutes please…”

“Nope, I had gave you more than fifteen minutes” I chuckled and I pull her up for a hug.

“Okay I’ll go and clean myself now…” she pulled away from our hug, heading towards the bathroom.

“I’ll go and prepare our breakfast now” I smiled at her. She nodded while rubbing her eyes.

I’m making sandwiches today. I’m at the sink now washing the cabbages. Chaeryeong had done her cleaning and I stared at her. She looks…beautiful.

(Chaeryeong’s outfit)

She’s not wearing anything special or different, just something casual but still she’s pretty

“Why are you looking at me?” she asked as she waves her hands, snapping me out from staring at her.

“Can’t I stare at my beautiful girlfriend?” we chuckled.

“Sit down, ryeong. The breakfast will be done soon.” I give her a warm smile.

I’m now cutting the bread to slices, I didn’t know Chaeryeong was behind me. She hugged me from behind and placed her chin on my shoulder.

“So clingy?” I asked with a chuckled.

“You don’t like?”

“Yeah, I don’t like it.” I teased her. I looked at her, She pouted and slowly loose her grip on my waist.

I quickly held on her hand, putting her hand back on my waist. “Silly, I’m just teasing you. I don’t like it, I love it.” I give her a peck on her lips.

Breakfast is done now, we sat down and enjoyed our breakfast together. After I finished my breakfast I went to change and get ready for work.

(Yeji’s outfit)

“You look cool, yeddeong

“You look cool, yeddeong.” Chaeryeong said.

“I know that” I joked and we laughed. She rolled her eyes on me. “Self-confidence queen” she said.

I went up to her, and I take out something from my side pocket on my jacket. It’s a small box.

“What’s this?” she asked curiously.

I opened the box. There’s two ring inside. Well I’m not proposing to her, it’s just a matching ring I bought at the jewelry store with the necklace together.

(The ring looks like this)

“A matching ring.” I replied to her question just now. I then looked at her.

“This ring, will change into an engagement ring in the future. And the person who will propose to you, will definitely be me and must be me. Remember my words, I mean it I promise.” I then give her a kiss on her hand. She’s blushing.

“I love it, thank you yeddeong”

“Just the ring?”

“I love you too, more than the ring.” we chuckled.

“Let’s get going, it’s time for work now.”

We left our apartment with Lia as we walked to our shop. Chaeryeong will be leaving the shop in the afternoon when it’s time for her to go to work.

“Finally, we can rest” Lia said as we are now cleaning the shop, getting ready to leave.

“There’s a lot of customers today than usual” I said.

“Wanna go for dinner together?” I asked.

“Oh, maybe next time. I’m going with Ryujin since she’s coming to pick Yuna anyway.”

“Oh, look who’s forgetting her best friend now?” we laughed.

I closed my shop and I walk down the street to Chaeryeong’s daycare centre. We went to have dinner and we got back to our apartment.

“You look so tired today.” she said. I’m laying on my bed now not moving at all. I hummed in response.

She came up and laid next to me. I hold her hand and look at the finger where the ring is.

“Gorgeous.” I said. “We have matching rings, you’re mine and I’m yours. So don’t think about I’ll leave you or have affair on you. Remember that, okay?” I looked at her. She nod her head while pouting at me, she looks like a cute baby.

“My baby is sooo cute” I cupped her face and plant kisses on her face. “Let’s sleep now, I’m tired” I said.

“Good night, yeddeong.”

“Night, ryeongie. I love you.”