Chapter 32

Yeji's POV

It’s 7:50 in the morning and wow they are FINALLY together

It’s 7:50 in the morning and wow they are FINALLY together. I’m happy though, Lia has been having a crush on Ryujin for more than one and a half year I guess?

I hope Ryujin treats her well. I might kill her if she don’t. I don’t wanna see Lia hurt, again.

I’m now laying on my bed with Chaeryeong beside me. She’s still sleeping. It’s Sunday today, I wanna go on a date with her though.
I was thinking of having a double date together with Lia and Ryujin. So I texted Ryujin.

Ryujin and I decided to go to the shopping mall for our date. I bought movie tickets so we could all spend some time in the cinema to watch the latest movie.

It’s 8:43am now and Chaeryeong is awake now. She rubbed her bleary eyes and she smiled sweetly when she saw me beside her.

“Good morning, my love” I said as I give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

“Morning, babe. Morning hugs?” I chuckled and I hug her warmly.

“Let’s go on a double date today with Lia and Ryujin” she nodded with a smile on her face.

I pulled away from our hug and told her to clean herself up and I went out to the kitchen to make breakfast for us and prepare ourselves for the date.

We arrived at the shopping mall and we waved our hands when we saw Lia and Ryujin coming towards us.

We went to the cinema first since the movie is starting soon. We walked passed a jewelry store when we were heading to the cinema. There’s a necklace in the display box that looks attractive.

Anyways, we sit ourselves and enjoyed the movie. It’s a romantic show. Chaeryeong, Lia and Ryujin cried because of how touching the movie is.

Well I don’t cry easily though, so I just laugh at them when the movie ended while I wiped Chaeryeong’s tears with my sleeves.

We then headed to a restaurant to eat our lunch. I’m still thinking about the necklace though, I wanna buy it for Chaeryeong. It suits her.

I wanted to give her a surprise. So I lied to them with an excuse to get to the jewelry store.

“Sorry guys, I need to go to the restroom”

“Oh okay” they all said in unison.

The jewelry store is near though but I have to be quick so I won’t look suspicious.

There’s a lot of different kinds of necklaces and rings over there. They all are quite attractive. I went closer to the necklace that I first noticed to have a closer look.

Gosh, it’s really beautiful. I bought it without hesitation and left the store. While I was heading back to the restaurant with a big smile on my face, a girl suddenly came beside me and wrapped her hands on my shoulder. I was shocked.

“Hey, what are you doing??”

“You look beautiful, babe” she said with a smirk on her face.

“Get your hands off from me, I have a girlfriend.” I rolled me eyes on her.

“Dump her then.”

Dude, what??? HELL NO, I’m never going to lose her. Who the hell is she?

“Miss, I’m saying for the last time, get off your dirty hands.”

“What if I refuse?” she said as she looked at me. God damn it she’s annoying. I really want to punch her face.

I didn’t utter a word. I grab her wrist that’s on my shoulder and I got it away from my shoulder. I’m still holding her wrist, I gave her a death stare.

“I’ve warned you before.” I said as I twist her wrist the other way and she yelled in pain. I then push her away from me.

“Yah! How can you hurt me like this!”

“As I told you, I. Have. A. Girlfriend.” I then walked away and head straightly to the restaurant. I’ve been taking the time for too long, I hope my surprise won’t get ruined.

But as I reached the restaurant, Chaeryeong wasn’t there anymore. There’s only Lia and Ryujin, who is staring at me fiercely. Why are they looking at me like this??

“W-Where’s Chaeryeong?”

“She left.” Lia said.

“Huh??? What do you mean she left??”

“Where have you been?” Lia asked. Since Chaeryeong is not here, then I’ll just tell the truth.

“To the jewelry store. So where’s Chaeryeong??”

“I didn’t know you’re this shameless, Yeji.” Lia said with a face full of disappointment as she shook her head.

Wait I don’t get it. I’m so confused right now. Shameless??? I just went to buy a gift for my girlfriend and now she’s nowhere to be seen and I got called shameless??

“What are you talking, Lia?? And seriously, where’s Chaeryeong?? Answer me, please??” I’m panicking right now.

“I don’t know where Chaeryeong had left, but for what you’re doing just now, you disappointed me, Yeji.”

“Huh? Yeah I know I lied cause I said I wanna go to the restroom but I was going to the jewelry store actually cause I’m planning to buy a gift for Chaeryeong. Why am I being called shameless???”

“Oh wow. Babe, I think we missed understood Yeji unnie…” Ryujin said to Lia.

“What- My god. You’re so dead.” Lia face palmed.

“Uh, so can anyone tell me what happened now???”

“Geez, Chaeryeong was worried when you weren’t coming back for quite a long time so she decided to find you. Then she end up seeing you with another girl.” Lia said.

“Oh wow, great.” I sighed deeply. What a great timing.

“She then came back with her teary eyes and said you might be cheating on her cause she saw you holding another girl’s hand…” Ryujin said.

“OH. WOW.” Man I felt speechless.

“I think you should go and search her now, before she’s gone again.” Lia said and Ryujin nodded.

I left the mall quickly as I ran to my car. I drove away from the parking lot and soon when I’m outside I slow down to see if Chaeryeong is around or not.

Well, she isn’t. Where would she go? I texted her but no response. I keep calling her while I’m driving but she didn’t answer it.

Chaeryeong’s POV
I didn’t know Yeji was that kind of person. I’m not mad but I’m disappointed. Why, Yeji? Why?

I don’t understand at all. Why did she do this to me? I was about to go to the restroom cause she’s taking too long and I’m worried.

But I end up seeing her with another girl beside her. I didn’t believe it in the first place but then I saw Yeji held her wrist. I’m in a very far distance from her, she didn’t notice me.

I can’t believe I’m being betrayed. She lied to me. I can’t accept this. I’ve left the mall for a while now, I called an uber to leave and I’m now alone, at the park where me and her had our first date.

I can’t think through this, Yeji. Why? Am I not enough for her? Am I bad? I don’t know…