Chapter 8

Yeji's POV
It's Monday today and there's not much customers here today. I felt energized since I fell asleep early last night.

"Unnies!! I'm here!" Yuna entered with a big smile on her face. She works here too, as a part timer. She visits us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to help us. She comes right after her school dismissed.

"Have you eaten?" I asked.
"Yes I had, Yeji unnie, don't worry" she chuckled.
"Why are you so excited today?" Lia asked Yuna.
"Cause today's Monday and I miss you all, unniesss" she pouted cutely, making us chuckled.

Yuna then puts down her bag behind the counter and walk towards to where the flowers are, she started cleaning the pots and arranges them nicely.

It's tea time already, a lot of customers came in to our cafe area. Me and Yuna became busy, I have to cook the dishes in time while Yuna is in charge of making drinks and serving. There were few people who's at the flowers area too, buying pots, fertilizers and stuffs. We were all busy after all but I'm not complaining, we are enjoying our job.

Chaeryeong's POV
It's 11:30am, time for work. I walked down along the streets, heading to the daycare. I walked across Yeji unnie's shop. I saw how busy they were. I smiled, when I saw Yeji unnie. Then I keep walking. As I arrived, there were already kids playing and running around. I entered and greeted my colleagues.

"Chaeryeong unnie!" a few kids runs towards me giving me warm hugs when they saw me enters the room.
"How's your day today, Tom, Sophie, Jack and Emily? " I asked, smiling at them.
"It's great!" Tom said, "Nice!" Sophie said, "It's good for me" Jack says. "I'm happy because I can see Chaeryeong unnie again!" said Emily. My heart melted at what Emily says. She's the sweetest among all children in my class. I patted their head.

I let them revise on what they had studied today in their kindergarten for the first period. Second period, is to have their lunch. In third period, they have to complete their school works. The children were all smart, they completed fast and correct. After completing their work, it's play time.

Time flies, it's tea time already. The children were eating on their cookies happily. They enjoy themselves much. Soon it was time to go home. I bid them goodbyes and went off to home. It's really tiring when it comes to taking care of lots of kids. But I'm thankful, the kids in my class wasn't really bad. They are cute too, I like them.