Chapter 37

Third person POV
There's only three more days for Yeji and Chaeryeong to prepare for their wedding day. They didn't invite a lot of people to their wedding though, just their parents and some close friends as they don't like places with crowded people.

The two girls are now apart from each other as they need to settle their own things. And for the wedding rules, they are not allowed to see each other until the day of their wedding. It's the tradition, they can't deny it though.

Lia and Yuna is now with Chaeryeong, while Ryujin is with Yeji. Chaeryeong will be staying in Lia's house. Things were all going pretty well, the settings for the wedding ceremony are all good now.

Yeji's POV
"I can't meet in person but I can video call her, right?" I asked Ryujin. We are sitting on the sofa now, chatting together.

"Unnie-ah, just for two more days, can't you just wait??"

"What? Even if we are apart for one hour, I would already miss her." I pouted.

"Eww unnie don't pout at me please, I'm not your Chaeryeong." she fake puke and we laugh.

"Yah! I'm sure you will feel the same way when you and Lia are getting married. It's nervous and exciting!"

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, congrats on getting married soon!" we lifted our hand up high with our hand holding a bottle of orange juice.

We went silence for a while and I suddenly shouted out.

"Arghhhh I miss her so much I want to see herrrrrr"

"So clingy."

"Don't you miss Lia too??"

"Hmm yeah I do but I don't think it's necessary to shout like an animal." she stated as she pretends to speak in a serious way.

"YAH RYUJIN!! Did you just called me an animal??! Respect your unnie!" I throw the cushion beside me at her and we laughed.

"To be honest, I once hated you, Ryu."

"Hmm, let me guess. Is it that day when I went up to Chaer for help?"

"Yeah" we then chuckled.

"Well I knew that already, you were staring at me the whole time and thanks to god you're not holding a knife that time or else I might not be here to witness the two of you getting married." she joked and we laughed.

The night was filled with our laughter in the living room. After that day when Chaeryeong and I became official, Ryujin and I get along well again.

I know it's a bit childish to be jealous when you see someone gets closer to your crush or partner, but you can't resist that, right? Watching at someone getting closer to who you love makes you feel suffocating.

"Good night, unnie." Ryu said as she laid down on the sofa.

"Night, Ryu." I then walked to my room and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(*The wedding day...*)

It's 4am in the morning and I can't sleep anymore. I woke up in excitement. It's d-day! I got up and clean myself. I can't wait already.

My heart is beating very fast and I'm very nervous. I'm sitting in front of my makeup table for quite a long time already. I keep checking on myself to keep myself in a good state.

It's 5am something now and I left my room to the living room to wake Ryujin.

"What time is it, unnie...?" she murmured.