Chapter 27

Third person POV
On the next day as planned, Ryujin went to the flower shop to pick Chaeryeong. They went off to choose a perfect nice gift for Lia.

On the other side, Yeji is in a really really bad mood. She didn’t talk with anyone. She only talks when she have to, like to her customers.

After a long day of work, Yeji went home and she noticed Chaeryeong isn’t back yet. The jealousy inside Yeji went stronger.

The girl was heartbroken.

“I’ve waited you for many years...”, “Is Ryujin better than me?”, “Am I going to lose you again, Chaeryeong?”, “Am I going to see you as someone’s partner soon?” that’s what she thought.

The girl waited for few hours but the younger girl isn’t coming back yet. The older girl then went out. It’s 8pm already. Where would she go?

Chaeryeong’s POV
“Thanks for your help, Chaeryeong, I appreciated it.” Ryujin said as I leave her car.

“No problem, Ryujin. I hope your date with Lia unnie goes well!!” I said as we waved our hands, saying goodbyes to each other.

“Yeji unnie, I’m back.” I said as I entered the house. I got no response.

There’s no one at the living room though, maybe she’s in the bedroom? I walked towards the room and I opened the door.

No one. Where’s Yeji unnie? It’s 9pm now. Usually she don’t go out at this time though. It’s so late already.

I’m slightly worried though. What if something happened to her again?

Something must be bothering her, because in the morning, she has her cold expression on her face again.

What’s wrong with her?

I went to take a shower after waiting her to come back for about half an hour.

It’s been a while now and Yeji unnie isn’t back home yet. I’ve waited for quite a long time already after I took my shower. I checked on my phone and it shows the time 11:36pm.

Where is she???

As I was about to call Yeji unnie, I heard someone opened the front door. I was shocked when I saw Yeji unnie standing there.

She is… drunk?

“Bam!” she closed the door hard. She’s about to lose her balance so I ran up to her. I don’t want her to fall and end up getting hurt again though.

“Geez, unnie-ah, why are you so drunk??” I said as I helped her to walk.

“Who the heck are you” she stared at me.

“I’m Chaeryeong! Unnie-ah, why did you drink so much??”

“You’re not Chaeryeong, you liar” she chuckled dryly. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Pfft, do you think you can fool me? Chaeryeong is with Ryujin! She’s not coming back! She’s gone!” she shouted.

We stopped walking as I was startled at what she’s saying. Is she really jealous? She sounds like she’s pissed off.

“Hey don’t touch me, go away” she spoke again, trying to push me away but she failed.

“Unnie, you’ve drank too much and you’re now drunk. Please let me help you.”

“Back off! I don’t need your help!” I ignored her again as I put my hand on her waist and I place her hand on my shoulder. I then walked her to the bedroom.