04: Milwaukee beverage ✩

"Don't ignore me princess"

--☆--☆--☆--

Throughout the entire history of the kooks and the pogues there has only been one thing the two groups had in common, their love to party.

Tonight was no different. The pogues brought out a keg to the boneyard and within an hour the place was filled with teenagers eager to get drunk and forget about their problems. The boneyard was one of the few places you could see the kooks and the pogues coexist. Sure they didn't exactly get along while they were there, but they weren't constantly at each other's throats.

By the time the kook royalty showed up the kegger was already in full swing. They all pulled up in Topper's black Jeep making sure that no one would confuse them for pogues. All of them walked together and they were somehow able to move perfectly in sync with each other. That was until Sarah ran ahead of the group so she could climb up an old red tower.

"Sarah! Sarah, be careful, okay?" Topper yelled as he and the other kooks walked to catch up with the kook princess.

From a far John B watched as Sarah pointed to something out in the distance, smiling to herself. Coming up from behind him was one of John B's closest friends, Kiara Carrera. She hung out with the pogues despite the fact that she lived like a kook, something she despised.

"What are they doing here?" Kiara asked angrily. It was clear that if it were up to here the kooks wouldn't be allowed at the boneyard, especially not the two kook princesses.

"What are you doing?" Topper laughed, holding his arms out to try to catch Sarah.

Sarah moved to the edge of the tower then jumped into Topper's arms. Once she was down she quickly moved to her best friend's side as the group of kooks walked towards the rest of their friends and each grabbed a red solo cup filled with beer.

They all held up their cups before taking a sip of the beer. Given how much drinking they did on the daily, none of them had much of a reaction to the bitter taste.

"Lots of pogues out tonight," Kelce commented as he and Topper surveyed the area around them.

"But there won't be any fighting," Emerson reminded him with a pointed finger.

"Right," Kelce laughed while shaking his head at her.

Emerson wasn't stupid, she knew that even if they agreed not to start a fight it wouldn't stop them from joining one. So instead of worrying about what the boys would do Emerson decided to focus on her drinking, because there was no way she'd be leaving the boneyard sober.