sequel?

--------------

Unleash her

Sequel to Bad Habits

--------------

Emerson Rhodes was raised to be the perfect daughter. The kind of girl who other girls were jealous of and that boys wanted to be with. She was raised to have no flaws, but of course it didn't work out that way. She wasn't raised to like the pogues, and she certainly wasn't raised to fall in love with one, but she did.

They told her to be careful, that the pogues would put her in danger, but she didn't listen. She thought that pogues freed her from the life she was trapped in. That they saved her from a life she didn't want, she thought that everything would be better with them. But she was wrong.

Everything started to go wrong. Her friends, her family, her whole world was all crumbling around her, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The world kept pushing and pushing like it wanted to see how much the girl could take before she broke. And she did, they broke her.

The Emerson Rhodes that everyone knew and loved was gone. It was almost like she never existed at all. Nothing mattered to her anymore. The girl who once loved with her whole heart felt nothing anymore. It was like when Sarah Cameron drowned at sea, she took Emerson's heart with her. The perfect girl, the innocent princess, was nowhere to be found.

The world didn't realize that by breaking Emerson Rhodes they were creating something much worse. Nobody expected much from the Rhodes girl, she was always controlled by the people around her, but not anymore. They saw her as a fragile kook princess, but that girl doesn't exist anymore. They unleashed something no one ever saw coming. Emerson Rhodes isn't being controlled anymore.

author's note:

it's official the sequel to Bad Habits is coming!! I've had this chapter in my drafts for a while but I didn't want to publish it until I knew I had written something I was proud of. I'm sorry it took a while but it's been crazy time for me.

I honestly didn't know if I'd ever publish Unleash Her but I think it's time. For all of you who have been patiently waiting for me to write this thank you, I am glad you've decided to stick around. So I know you all want to know when is this story being published and I am so excited to announce that is being posted on my page very soon. Hopefully I will be able to cast list posted later today on my account page and you can expect the first chapters to be following shortly. I am beyond excited for you guys to read this story and I truly hope you enjoy reading it.

Love you guys!