28: forensic pathology ☆

"It brings out my eyes

"It brings out my eyes."

--☆--☆--☆--

JJ sat on the edge of the hot tub with his feet in the water while the rest of the pogues tested out their supplies for getting the gold out. Kiara was sitting in a bucket which had been strung up to see just how strong it was. They wanted everything to be perfect before they went to get the gold.

"How's it feeling?" Pope asked.

"Feels good," Kiara answered.

"Taking you down," Pope alerted her.

"Okay."

"John B pulling a Houdini," JJ thought out loud as he set his beer down. He has recovered from the whole hot tub incident and was feeling relatively better. JJ found it odd but admitting that he is Emerson's boyfriend actually made him feel a lot better. He never thought he would admit to being someone's boyfriend, but he was kind of happy that he did.

Emerson walked out of the chateau, completely changed out of her usual kook attire. Instead of her matching outfit she wore a pair of jean shorts that she borrowed from Kiara and her shirt belonged to JJ. The blond pogue whistled when he saw his girlfriend, making her shake her head at him.

"Well it's safe to say that my shirt looks a hell of a lot on you," JJ told her.

"What movie did you steal that line from?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Basically all of them," He answered, making her laugh. JJ pulled her in by the waist, placing a kiss on her lips.

After Hayden showed up they all sat up drinking beers, well Hayden had water until he was finally sober. The younger Rhodes ended up falling asleep on the couch, sleeping off the rest of his drinking. Leaving everyone else up and ready to plan their gold extraction that's supposed to take place. Hayden left first thing in the morning, something about the smell of the chateau making his hangover worse.

"Yeah, where is John B?" Pope agreed, pulling the new couple back to their original conversation. He began to help Kiara get down to the ground, a small cranking noise echoing as the bucket moved. Emerson reluctantly pulled away from JJ and walked over to them, watching as Pope helped Kiara get to the ground. "I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done," He said right as John B walked in.

"Speak of the devil," JJ said when he saw John B walking up to the chateau. "Hey! Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything."

Emerson laughed from beside Pope, shaking her head at her boyfriend. "No, he did not! I did that," Pope said.