30 ; "face tells it all"

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

"no please, i owe you this" jeongyuno said with a smile plastered on his face as he had his fist tightened. you let out a chuckle, at the male as said, "no worries jeong yuno, we can do it" 

but maybe the guy was never in the lose. "please, i know you guys don't know about paris but i can owe you a great trip here if you will let me be your guide" you just shook your head. 

"i swear i'm not taking fees or something, just let me owe you this for helping me there" you let out a chuckle as was ready to respond when jungkook replied, "no worries, i think you should go home for now" 

jeongyun looked at him then back at you. his face swelled up the excitement as he was ready to leave when you stopped him, "jeongyuno" you called as the guy stopped and looked at you with a smile. 

taking your phone out, as you handed it to him, "please feed your number and tell us when you will be free so you can guide us" jeongyuno smiled, taking the device, "thank you" he said as feed his number in the phone while you draw lines with your feets. 

"here" he handed it back to you as you looked at the contact. "thank you so much, i'll make sure that i'll be a good guide" he said as you smiled, "that will be good since i don't know anything about paris so it would be better to have a person who can hang out with me here" 

jeongyuno looked at jungkook with a grin then back at you, "don't worry...lets hangout while i will show you what the best guide expressive is" jeongyuno smiled before waving a goodbye at you with a smile. 

"why you gave it to him?" the voice of jungkook pulled you out of your thoughts as you turned to his side but didn't looked at him, instead just stare at ground. "should i say sorry?" 

jungkook just sighed at your behavior as took his steps towards the hotel again and you followed. not wanting to be in any same situation again. 

⸻⸻⸻⸻

getting inside the room as you immediately sat on the bed. letting out a sigh, finally wanted to relax but it faded when jungkook entered. hearing his last sentence to you, on how he wanted not to see you got you again. 

you stood up the bed as made your way out of the room , went to the couches as you sat there. throwing your head back as you closed your eyes. 

stuck with today's situation, you lied your back on the couch as decided to take some rest and think something else. 

while on the other hand, jungkook noticed it when you left the room. he sighed but didn't verged to go after you. instead he went to the bed as laid there,taking his phone out. 

wondering whether he should call san or his parents and talk to them to make his stress go away. or...

the guilt he felt when you left the room after hearing his words. he groaned as pushed his phone away before stuffing his head in the pillow. 

you said sorry but all he heard was the calling of his pride even at that moment. 

he was a fool. he is a fool. 

he stood up from the bed before making his way outside to take a look of you as expected, you were laying on the couch with your eyes closed. 

you were relaxed. then why he was feeling this? 

he should be relaxed too, right?

he let out a sigh again before entering in the room again, and what else he could do? 

instead of waiting, and let the solution come to get this over with. 

⸻⸻⸻

the sky outside turned dark as the wind again melded with the atmosphere. there you were, on the balcony of the hotel room, your bottom lip between your teeth as you stared at the power building of paris. 

the place which made this country fell in love with and around the world. 

it was pretty. 

while blinking your lashes, you kept looking at the figure. when your phone buzzed in your hands, you just sighed before looking at the caller id. a smile plastered on your face when the name popped onto the screen. 

'San's grandma' 

you smiled before picking the call up. once it got picked and the screen divided into two different sizes. "mummaaa!!" 

san face showed onto the screen as his voice ranged. you chuckled before waving at him, "how are you san?" you asked as smiled at the boy through the face time. san smiled, "just ate a chocolate cake with grandma" he answered before showing his grandma's figure who was sitting just next to him. 

talking and showing them the image of Eiffel tower on the face time as san told you about his day, you didn't noticed how the time left until mom took the phone, "so y/n, are you enjoying there with jungkook?" 

and that was the question. you smiled before nodding, "we are enjoying" that's a lie but her smile seemed to make worth it. "i'm glad you both are finally opening up.." 

you smiled at her words. "where is jeongguk anyway?" she asked as you looked around the balcony for some second before entering in the room where jungkook was currently doing something on his phone. 

you went close to him as he looked at you confused until you handed him the phone. he smiled at his mother, "oh hey mom" his mother smiled back before pulling the son and mother conversation. 

in the time, you went to the table to get some water while jungkook chatted with his mother on how he should hang out with you and show you some places in paris. 

but one thing came out as something weird when his face turned straight at the text message notification, he poked his tongue into his cheek without noticing. 

"wait, jungkook are you mad at something?" his mother questioned because she noticed the look on his face which was similar to one he gives everyone whenever he is mad. "n-no..was i?" 

but wait, was he?