𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Isaac!" April yelled, looking for the curly-haired blonde in the crowd of hormonal teenagers dancing and making out

"Isaac!" April yelled, looking for the curly-haired blonde in the crowd of hormonal teenagers dancing and making out. A beat was blasting through the speakers that were placed in almost every available spot on the wall. The blonde could barely hear herself think. She had to raise her voice just to be able to make out what she, herself, was saying. She doubted that Isaac could actually hear her, even with his werewolf hearing. She was then proved wrong when felt a familiar presence behind her followed by a voice.

"Hello, April," Isaac greeted as she turned around to face him, "How are you on this fine evening?" His face was dangerously close to her's, which took effort considering he was a lot taller than her. His neck was craned so that his head was almost level with her head.

"Where's Erica?" she asked. She was hoping that the blonde werewolf would be there so she wouldn't have to be alone with Isaac.

The boy answered with a shrug, "She went out for a bit. The lights were upsetting her." The blue-eyed boy smirked when she pushed his face away by his forehead. That was when she first noticed the object in his hand as he help them out. "Flowers, as promised."

She snatched them and examined them. They were lavenders, which happened to be her favorite type of flower, and she was wondering how he knew that. "What am I supposed to do with these?"

"Yeah," he nodded, reconsidering. What was she going to do with a bouquet in the middle of a rave. "Probably not the best idea for this kind of outing." He grabbed them from her and placed them on a table nearby before gesturing for her to move.

"Let's just get this over with," she sighed, clearly annoyed as she grabbed his arm and led him through the crowd. They had come up with a plan to distract Jackson, but the Sharpe girl was definitely not a huge fan of it. 

"Why do I feel like you're mad at me? Is it because of what I said in class the other day? That you like talking to me?"

"You know what I don't like?" The blonde questioned, turning around to face him so that he could see her face while she looked him up and down. "This stupid act."

The Lahey boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, wondering what the girl in front of him was talking about. "What act?"

"The one that your putting up to make you seem cool and dangerous and sexy." April froze for a second when she realized what she said before turning back around and continuing to walk, secretly hoping that Isaac didn't hear that, but she knew that her hopes were crushed when she felt his smug eyes landing on the back of her head.