𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"I GOT TO MEET WITH THE MEDICAL EXAMINER and try to figure out what happened with Jackson," the sheriff explained to Scott, Isaac, and April in the locker room

"I GOT TO MEET WITH THE MEDICAL EXAMINER and try to figure out what happened with Jackson," the sheriff explained to Scott, Isaac, and April in the locker room. "I got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...Well, I don't know what that means. Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any one of you see him..."

"We'll call you," the Lahey boy muttered in assurance.

Scott sighed, "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

"Yeah," Stilinski nodded. Before he walked out, he told them, "I'll see you, okay?"

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up," Coach said when he came up to the trio.

Scott responded, "Yeah, I know, Coach."

"All right." He went to turn around, but then he turned back when he thought of something else to say. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," the McCall boy assured him with a confident nod of his head. 

Coach began to walk out of the locker room, them being the only people left, as he replied, "I know."

"Is that everyone?" Scott quizzed curiously once they watched him walk out the door.

"I think so." April glanced around, checking for any stragglers that may be remaining while Isaac responded. The sound of metal twisting caused both of them to whip their heads around to see Stiles's locker door on the ground while Scott rummaged through his belongings. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

The other werewolf nodded, throwing him one of the shoes in the locker. "Yeah, we both are."

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" the Lahey boy questioning, gesturing to both of the pieces of clothing while the blonde girl next to him tried her hardest not to laugh.