𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

ISAAC BROKE THE LOCK OF THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IMPOUND LOT, allowing him, Allison, and April to step inside

ISAAC BROKE THE LOCK OF THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IMPOUND LOT, allowing him, Allison, and April to step inside. While the Sharpe girl was having her crazy murder moment, Scott and company had caught the Nogitsune and gotten it out of Stiles somehow. However, the creature had kidnapped Lydia on its way out of the house. As soon as they walked in, the spotted the all too familiar blue car. It was empty but unharmed, and Allison breathed out. "That's it. That's Lydia's car."

"The scent's strong of emotion," Isaac informed them as they walked around and inspected the car. He was sniffing the air for signs of chemosignals like Derek had taught him.

The blonde girl was almost nervous for his response when she asked, "Fear?" The last thing she wanted was for her friend to be scared, especially since the Nogitsune fed off of fear.

"Anger," he answered after shaking his head.

"Sounds like Lydia," Allison replied with a small smile. She then glanced between the other two teenagers with her. It was obvious that there was an awkwardness between them and that they needed to tak to she glanced around before telling them, "Hey, you guys check out the car. I'm gonna look around to see if I can find anything else. Let's see what else we can find."

The two nodded and did as they were told as the brunette walked off. Isaac laid down on the ground to check under the car and April stood on her toes to glance at him from the other side. She finally worked up the courage to speak as he started to stand back up. "Uh, just...just out of curiosity, do you remember the other night?"

"You mean the night before last night?" he quizzed, his voice muffled a little bit by the car in between them just before his head popped up from behind it so that she could see his face.

She nodded before clarifying just in case, "That night before you weren't you, and I wasn't me."

"Yeah, I remember," he responded, and she brought herself to look at him long enough to scan his eyes for any sign of his feelings about the night. He seemed to be talking about it very nonchalantly, so she was a little scared that he had remembered it differently than she had.

"So, that night, were you you, or were you not you?" she asked as she climbed into the driver's seat of the car and he in the passenger's seat. She took a couple deep breaths as silence filled the vehicle. She took a second to remember his hands on her, his lips brushing against her skin, and she was wondering if there was any way that any of that could have been fake. "I just wanna know if it was actually you with me."