𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

APRIL TRUDGED INTO THE LIBRARY behind Stiles, Scott leading them as Allison, Matt, Jackson, and Erica trailed behind them

APRIL TRUDGED INTO THE LIBRARY behind Stiles, Scott leading them as Allison, Matt, Jackson, and Erica trailed behind them. She sat at a table with her two best friends and Erica, and the remaining few sat at the other one.

"I can't be in detention with them," the Whittemore boy informed the teacher that had been standing there when they walked in. "I have a restraining order against these tools."

Harris raised his eyebrows curiously at the boy. "All of these tools?"

"No, just us tools," answered Stiles, and the Sharpe girl pointed at him and Scott in response.

"Fine," the man sighed, pointing at the pair or idiotic boys and directing them to a table a couple yards away. "You two, over there."

Jackson stared at the teacher disbelief before looking angrily Scott and Stiles. They were definitely not fifty feet away from them. April glanced at the other blonde girl beside her before swiftly grabbing her bag and moving to the same table as the boys.

As she sat down, Scott glared at the rich jackass in the other side of the room. "I'm gonna kill him."

"No, you're not," Stiles told him carefully, "You're going to find out who's controlling him, and then you're gonna help save him."

"Since when are you for saving Jackson?" the Sharpe questioned curiously at the Stilinski. Usually he was the one saying that they should kill people instead of saving them.

Scott shook his head, ignoring the blonde all together and staring at Stiles. "No. You were right. Let's kill him."

"Oh, no," the sheriff's son groaned, as the entire table stared at Jackson who was simply sitting back in his chair and twisting his head with his eyes closed. After a short pause, he spoked up again. "Hey. What if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

"Oh, so that's his name," April muttered to herself.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "But Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of missing footage."

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself," Stiles explained. The blonde glanced at the boy across from Jackson. He was eating chips and looking kind of stupid doing it. He definitely didn't seem like a murderer.