𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

!MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!

"THE LAST TIME I SAW SCOTT ACT LIKE THAT was during the full moon," Allison informed Stiles, Lydia, and April after explaining her awkward and weird encounter with the McCall boy earlier that was more than them just being exes

"Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me, too," the Stilinski boy replied as he paced around the girls' room. "But actually, it was Boyd who was really off — I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

The Sharpe girl sighed when she realized why Isaac did what he just did. He was acting weird because of the stupid motel. God, she was so embarrassed that she almost did not tell them, "Isaac was acting weird too."

"When did you see Isaac?" Allison questioned with raised eyebrows, and the blonde just shrugged her off, not wanting to answer and deciding that there were more important matter at hand.

"See? It is the motel!" the Martin girl exclaimed, causing all of the heads to turn toward her as she pulled the Bible out of the drawer. "Either we need to get out of here right now, or someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP, before the Werewolves go crazy and kill us."

Stiles sighed, holding his hand up to stop her. "Okay, just hold on, all right? hat if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

"You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison questioned, and April's eyes widened in realization. Were the boys the next ones to be sacrificed? That could not happen.

The sheriff's son nodded. "What if this time, it's three werewolves."

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd..." the blonde girl muttered. Man, who knew that human sacrifices would be such a pain in the ass. It always seemed like anything supernatural had something to do with their little group.

Stiles suggested grimly, "Maybe we were made to come here." What if someone had somehow set that up just so that they could commit suicide in the motel with the greatest suicide rates?

"Exactly! So, can we get the hell out of here now? Please?" the strawberry blonde pleaded, not wanting her or any of her friends to be the next victims of the building.