𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"DEREK'S OUTSIDE WAITING FOR LYDIA," Scott informed Allison, Stiles, and April as they stepped into a janitor's closet to work out a plan to protect the Martin girl from Derek and his wolves

Allison paused to look at her boyfriend with raised eyebrows. "Waiting to kill her?"

"No, waiting to give her a cupcake," the Sharpe girl muttered, and the Argent sent her a look that implied that it was not the time.

"If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes," Scott replied, ignoring April but turning his attention  her and Stiles as he continued. "Especially after what happened at the pool."

"It's not her," the Stilinski insisted, refusing to believe that the girl that he had loved for forever was running around killing people and forcing them to take refuge in school pools for hours at a time.

"She didn't past the test, man," the werewolf argued as if they all weren't just there when it happened. "Nothing happened."

April sighed, running a hand through her hair and scanning her brain for any other possible answers. "Maybe she's immune to the supernatural or something. Remember, she got bit by a werewolf and didn't turn or die."

"Or maybe, the werewolf bite turned her into the Kanima. It wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen," Allison countered with a sigh. She had a point there.

Stiles shook his head at that. "No, it can't be her."

"It's doesn't matter because Derek thinks it's her," the brunette girl told him. Even if Lydia wasn't the Kanima, he would still kill her. "So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

"I really don't think he's gonna go anything here, not at school," Scott pointed out, but he didn't seem too convinced.

"You know," April mumbled, having seen Derek doing suspicious things at their school many at time before. She was surprised he wasn't banned from it. "I would definitely not be surprised if he did."

Allison glanced at her with a nod before asking, "And what about after school? What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?"

"By 3:00?" Stiles asked with raised eyebrows. Even if they could prove it, they would still have to find a way to show it to the Hale man before he snatched Lydia and killed her.