𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"SO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Scott questioned once Stiles and April arrived at the hospital along with the sheriff

"SO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Scott questioned once Stiles and April arrived at the hospital along with the sheriff. Apparently, two of the doctors were missing, and they had both been kidnapped in the same night. That meant that the human sacrifices were moving onto the Healers section.

Sheriff held up a hand to slow him down as he asked. "Hang on. Hang on. They were both in the car?"

"No, Dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay?" his son explained to him exasperatedly, trying to focus on the fact that there was no way that this was a coincidence. It just could not be. "Two doctors, both gone."

"So, whose car is this?" Stilinski quizzed, gesturing to the car next to them that had arrived at the hospital with no one in it. Scott and Ethan had found it which brought the police there to investigate.

Melissa piped in to the conversation because she knew more about the victims than they did since she worked at the hospital and actually knew them, and she informed the man, "Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never made it back in."

"Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" Noah told the McCall woman before turning back to the best friends that were standing in front of him, waiting for him to tell them to do something. "Boys and April, give us a second."

"Sure," the blonde girl told him as the boy nodded. They heard a siren in the distance approaching when they stepped over to the side of the conversation to talk.

Scott looked up at the sheriff's son with raised eyebrows as he questioned, "So, these are definitely sacrifices, right?" If they were not sacrifices, then that was one crazy coincidence.

"Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned — healers," the Stilinski boy told them. April was still shocked that they went after two people in one night. Whoever was sacrificing these people must be on a clock. They were moving fast.

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence, and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died," Scott added, and the Sharpe girl recalled when he told them that Ethan had brought Danny to the hospital because he could not breathe, and Melissa saved his life. "Danny's not a healer."