𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"SO, THEY'RE ESSENTIALLY TRAPPED?" Chris questioned once they found Scott and the others

"SO, THEY'RE ESSENTIALLY TRAPPED?" Chris questioned once they found Scott and the others. Scott led them into a room so that they could talk, and it would make it a little bit harder for people like Deucalion and company to listen in on them.

Derek and Ms. Blake were stuck in the elevator that stopped once the power stopped working, and they needed a plan to get them out. "Yeah. Right. There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on."

"But wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," Melissa yelled, sopping the group from doing anything too crazy yet. She then referred to the other werewolves that were not on their side when she asked, "If the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?"

"And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops. We can't get in a fight with them," Scott emphasized because the last time they tried to fight the Alphas, it did not end so well for anybody except the bad guys.

Argent added, gesturing to himself and his daughter, "You've got us now." They were both armed and very ready to fight whenever they needed to.

"It's too much to risk!" the McCall boy exclaimed, stressing the importance of the situation to the man who did not seem to understand it just yet. "They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing we can do for Stiles' dad or Cora."

"I don't even think I know which teacher this is," Chris told them with a frown, and April realized that he had never actually seen Ms. Blake. Well, except for when he came to check on Allison after the bird incident, but he was hardly paying attention to the teacher.

"She's — she's the one with the brown hair? She's kind of hot?" the curly-haired boy piped in, causing every single head to turn toward him with a look, asking if he was serious. "No, it's just — just an observation."

The Sharpe girl shrugged lightly as if contemplating his observation. "I mean, he's not wrong." All of their annoyed gazes shifted to her, so she just backed up a little bit and stayed quiet.

"I've got an idea," Allison told them as she looked at her reflection in a mirror that was against the wall across from her. She explained the plan to everybody and what their part in the plan was.