𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"XYLAZINE

"XYLAZINE. IT'S A TRANQUILIZER FOR HORSES. For a Werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds," Deaton explained to them. During lunch that day, after History, Kira was trying to find Scott to give him his backpack back (note that she only grabbed Scott's backpack) when Malia, the freaking werecoyote broke into the school and tried to kill her because Scott had the doll that they had found the previous night in his bag. Now, they were trying to hunt her down and tranquilize her and figure out what to do after that. "I only have three. So, whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot. She can do it," Scott said confidently.

Isaac, always the pessimist, muttered to himself, but loud enough for everyone else in the room to hear, "If we manage to find the thing."

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles asked exasperatedly. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf, anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out!"

April shrugged. "It's kind of windy."

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl in eight years?" the Lahey boy questioned impatiently after shooting the Stilinski boy a glare and a grateful look at the blonde girl.

Scott was the one to speak up, "I can do it." When everyone eyed him skeptically, he continued with a sigh. "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a Werecoyote, Scott," Deaton pointed out, and for the first time ever, he did not have any secrets about how to werewolf. "Who knows if it'll even work? If you can find someone who can teach you?"

"That's why you called Derek first," the sheriff's son realized. Of course, Derek had not answered any of their calls, and April did not know whether to be worried or offended.

The McCall boy nodded, and exhaled anxiously because of everything that had been happening with his powers lately. "Yeah, I could try it on my own... But, right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."