𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO BE HERE FOR THIS," April complained as she, Scott, and Isaac walked around in the basement

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO BE HERE FOR THIS," April complained as she, Scott, and Isaac walked around in the basement. They had filled Scott in once they found him because he had been stalking Kira and had no idea what was happening. So, he called his mom and got her to bring him Barrow's hospital gown so they could track him by scent. Since they heard that Scott's dad was looking in the basement, they decided to start there. "I mean, he's after you guys. I could be safe and happy at home right now and not have to worry about a thing."

"You are really in a complaining mood today," Scott pointed out because that was kind of what she had done all day. She just rolled her eyes at him and kept walking.

Isaac was the next to speak since the twins were in on this as well. They were helping track him and trap him, and the Lahey boy was not too excited that they were working with them since he really hated them for what happened to Boyd. "So, this is how it's gonna be now? We trust them?"

"Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them," Scott told him. In April's opinion, that meant he trusted them enough to say with confidence that they would not just let Barrow loose in the basement and allow him to kill all three of them. That would be really easy to do.

"Yeah, well, I don't trust them, either. Or like them," the blonde boy informed them for the millionth time as he paused his walking to say it. April did the same, assuming that they were all stopping. "In fact, I hate them and I just want them to die."

Scott continued to walk in front of them as he sighed, "Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want." His words caused a smile to appear on Isaac's lips.

"Hey," he said, causing April to look up at him and Scott to look back at him, but he turned around with an eye roll and smile when he realized that he was talking to the blonde girl. "Have you have any more panic attacks?"

"You had a panic attack?" the McCall boy exclaimed, whipping around to look at his friend in concern. He had not been informed about this, but he had been so busy with other stuff. April didn't want to bother him with it.

She just exhaled and told him, "I'll tell you about it later." He nodded, happy with that, and turned back around, trying to catch a scent on Barrow.

"So, have you?" the curly-haired boy questioned, bringing them back to the conversation.