𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

THEY HAD ARRIVED AT DEREK'S APARTMENT, AND THEY HAD DECIDED that the best bet would be for Stilinski to try and get through to his son

THEY HAD ARRIVED AT DEREK'S APARTMENT, AND THEY HAD DECIDED that the best bet would be for Stilinski to try and get through to his son. That's why he went ahead while the others took their time a little bit to give them privacy and not make the Nogitsune think that they were planning anything. By the time they reached the apartment, the door was open, and the sheriff had already pulled out his handcuffs. Void Stiles raised his eyebrows at the man. "You want to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here — if there's a part of him standing here in front of me — then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others," Stilinski explained as he approached the boy. After a second, Stiles lifted his hands up, allowing his father to handcuff him. After a moment, his scared eyes turned cold again as he looked up. The sheriff muttered, "You're not my son."

Deciding that that was their time to step out, the Argents and April walked into the apartment,guns at the ready. Allison shot a taser gun at him, but he somehow caught the electricity between his hands and used it to fling the gun to the side. Derek was next. He lunged toward the boy, but Void Stiles easily threw him into the wall. Argent came up to him and put a gun to his head.

"Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Stilinski yelled once he saw what the man was about to do.

"Why not?" the man questioned with a shrug, ready to fire. "I've done it before... Werewolves, Berserkers... I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

Stiles' dad continued to yell, refusing to let the man murder or even injure his son, even if he was being possessed by an evil spirit. He had let Argent get away with a lot of illegal stuff, and if he pulled that trigger, he could probably put him away for life. "You're not going to shoot my son!"

"You said it yourself, Sheriff — that's not your son," Argent reminded him, but whether his son was in control of his body or not, if he fired now, Stiles would be dead. There might still be a way to save him.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me," the Stilinski boy cried, seemingly terrified, but they all knew it was a trap. April could not help but do a double take at how convincing he was, though. "He's going to kill me, Dad."