𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

APRIL WAS SAT IN HER FIRST CLASS ALONE because Scott and Stiles were taking care of Jackson at the moment

APRIL WAS SAT IN HER FIRST CLASS ALONE because Scott and Stiles were taking care of Jackson at the moment. After dropping her off at home the previous night, the Stilinski had stolen his dad's sheriff's van to store the Kanima in for the time being.

They figured that they couldn't leave him alone stuck in a van in the middle of the woods, so the two boys had skipped the first hours school to stay with him, leaving the Sharpe girl alone at school, going over her notes for Economics since she didn't have a chance to study the night before while she was chasing down the Kanima.

One problem that was distracting her was that while she was studying, she could feel a pair of eyes burning into the side of her head. She tried to ignore it, but it was getting really annoying.

Finally having enough, she dropped the book in her hands and spun around to look at the boy in the seat next to her. "Can I help you?"

"Just admiring the view," Isaac smirked, still not looking away.

"Well, can you admire someone else?" the blonde questioned, trying her hardest to hide the blush that was slowly creeping us her cheeks at the boy's words. "I'm trying to study."

She turned back to her book, but the Lahey boy just continued talking with raised eyebrows as he glanced to the empty desks behind her. "Where are your friends?"

"That's none of your business," she answered. 

"Where is all this hostility toward me coming from?" he questioned. "I mean, you're the one who stabbed me with a pencil and then hit me with a vase. I should be mad at you."

Placing her book on her desk again, she glared at him with a fake smile plastered onto her face. "You know what? You are totally right. I keep hurting you, and as a punishment, I think you should just stop talking to me completely. I would be so crushed."

"I think you like talking to me," he told her.

She raised her eyebrows at him at that with a scoff. "Oh, and how did you come to that conclusion?"

"Well, for one, you started this conversation," he explained. "Second of all, whenever I start talking to you — or even look at you — your heartbeat speeds up."