𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"KATASHI'S OFFICE IS HERE—" CHRIS EXPLAINED TO ALLISON AND APRIL, pointing to spots on his map of the building when he was cut off by Isaac poking head head out from behind the car

"Guys, this isn't going to work. I look ridiculous. I mean, I look like I just stepped out of the last period of a Catholic prep school," the Lahey boy informed them, looking down at the index cards that Chris had told him to memorize for the dea. "And there's no way that I'm going to be able to remember all of this. I mean, what does this even mean? 'Revolving over and under barrels?'"

Argent sighed, trying to calm him down. "All you have to do is keep them talking long enough to allow us to get inside and find Katashi. He may not be there for the buy in person, but he won't be far."

"You look great," the blonde girl told him once he stepped out to show them what the suit looked like when it was on.

The boy was clearly very anxious because he was fanning himself and trying to wipe the sweat that was dripping down in his face as they all looked at him pitifully. "I am sweating all the way through my jacket! I didn't even know that I could sweat this much!"

"Give me a second?" the Sharpe girl questioned, raising her eyebrows at the two Argents. They nodded and stepped to the side to keep discussing the plan. She probably would not understand that anyway. She walked over to Isaac who was looking terrified about what he was trying to do. She looked him in the eye to let him know what she was being serious as she tucked his shirt into his pants. "You can do this. You're not a boy if you walk in there acting like a man, okay? Go in there with confidence, and all they'll see is a very handsome young man."

"Handsome?" he mused, a smile coming onto his lips as she said the word.

For some reason, she was feeling very confident that day, and she really needed him to be confident for the task that he was about to do. Plus...it was true. She nodded and confirmed, "Very handsome."

"Or what if they see a stupid teenager pretending to be a man," he continued to freak out after smirking at her. "I'm going to get my head blown off by a bunch of Japanese fingerless mobsters—"