𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"DID YOU BRING HIM?" questioned Gerard Argent when Allison, Scott, and April walked into his room where he was kept in the Beacon Hills Nursing Home

"DID YOU BRING HIM?" questioned Gerard Argent when Allison, Scott, and April walked into his room where he was kept in the Beacon Hills Nursing Home. He turned around in his wheel chair so that they could see the black blood pouring from his nose. "Oh. Oh, come in, Scott, and give an old man something for his pain. Oh, and Miss Sharpe. I see you've healed spectacularly."

The blonde girl glared at him as she recalled the wrist and neck injuries that she sustained because of him grabbing her and holding a knife to her throat. Allison whispered to the werewolf, "You don't have to do this."

April had decided to come with Allison and Scott because she had had nothing better to do that day, and she wanted to feel like she was doing something to help the problem ever though she wasn't actually doing anything.

 "If you want me to talk, this is how it's going to happen," the old man told them.
Scott walked over to the man slowly and grabbed him arm violently, staring him right in the eyes so that he knew that he was serious. "If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. Everything."

Then, his veins turned black as Gerard's head tilted back. The Argent man groaned as his pain was taken away by the boy in front of him. Despite the fact that they had beat him, he still found ways to manipulate them. 

"They found a third body?" he asked after the teenagers told him everything about the sacrifices and all of the deaths that were happening. They wanted to see if he knew anything about what was happening.

"Another doctor. Right after Scott found Deaton," his granddaughter confirmed with a small nod. 

"Right after?" he quizzed with raised eyebrows, and then he looked past them at nothing in particular as he muttered, "Almost like it was expected that he's survive..."

The McCall boy looked at him in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"How do you know your dark Druid isn't your wise veterinarian himself? Maybe he knew you'd find him. Maybe he planned it that way," the hunter responded suspiciously. 

Scott shook his head, quickly shutting the idea down. "He would never let anyone innocent die."

"Don't be so sure," the old man informed them with a small smirk that was making the Sharpe girl uncomfortably. "You'd be surprised how far some people would go to get rid of someone like Deucalion."