𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"YOU REALLY DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?" Allison questioned Lydia as the three of them walked up the pathway and towards the school

"YOU REALLY DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?" Allison questioned Lydia as the three of them walked up the pathway and towards the school. Lydia had insisted on coming back to school that day because she knew that people would talk, and she wanted to set the record straight. 

Lydia sighed, looking at her friends, "They call it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds."

Allison and April glances at each other nervously. They both had a good idea on why the doctor's had no idea what was going on with Lydia—it was because of a supernatural reason. Scott never reacted that way when he was transitioning, but maybe every werewolf reacts differently, which would be bad because then, they wouldn't be able to predict what was going to happen to Lydia.

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?" April asked her strawberry-blonde friend with concern on her face.

"Please," Lydia scoffed, looking to Allison before continuing. "It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Then she opened the door and stepped into the school. April glared after her. She loved Lydia, but sometimes, she crossed lines. 

The blonde put her hand on Allison's shoulder, patting it slightly in an attempt to comfort her. "You good?"

"Yep. Let's go," the hunter nodded, and they both followed Lydia into the school. When they walked in, everyone in the hall stopped moving and stared at them with judgmental looks. They froze, staring back. "Maybe it's the nine pounds."

Lydia took a deep breath and strutted to her locker. Allison and April smiled after her because they couldn't help but admire her confidence. The Sharpe girl turned to her friend. "Are you coming to the boys' practice?"

"I don't know. I wanted to, but it might be too risky," the brunette shrugged. April was confused for a second, but she quickly realized that she meant that her father can't know that she was around Scott.

《❀》

"IT WAS KIND OF LIKE A SCENT, but I couldn't tell who it was," Scott told Stiles as April approached them, climbing across the bleachers to sit above where they were so that she could talk to them a bit before the practice began.