34

Mads POV
Glenn had given me his shirt and I sat against the wall with my knees to my chest. I was still only in Glenn's shirt and my underwear. I felt so exposed. I felt numb. I stared at the wall as Glenn and Maggie tried to find a way out. "Madison you have to help us." Glenn says getting in my face. I shrug, "What's the point?" Glenn scoffs grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him, "Madison, have some hope. We're getting out of here." I scoff and slap his hand away, "Hope? Look where the hell we are Glenn. What they're doing? There is no hope, for any of us." Glenn looks at me with sad eyes, "Madison did he-" I cut him off, "Go." "Madison-" He starts again before I push him away from me screaming, "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" He looks shocked at my sudden outburst, but nods walking away from me, I slide back down the wall and stare back at the wall.

Rick's POV
We entered into Woodbury through a door and into a room and I looked around then to Michonne, "This is where you were held?" Michonne nodded, "I was questioned." I sigh getting annoyed, "Any idea where else they would be?" Daryl peaked out the window, "I thought you said there was a curfew." Michonne nodded, "The street is packed during the day. Those are stragglers." I look at her, "If anyone comes in here, we're sitting ducks. We gotta move." I just have to find her. Michonne shrugs, "They could be in his apartment." Daryl scoffs, "Yeah? What if they ain't?" Michonne shrugs again, "Then we'll look somewhere else." I shake my head at her, "You said you could help us." "I'm doing what I can." She says looking at me. "Then where in the hell are they?" Oscar asks her. Michonne walks ahead a little and I look to Daryl and Oscar, "If this goes south, we're cutting her loose." "You think she's leading us into a trap?" Oscar asks me and I nod. Daryl sighs, "Right now it's the blind leading the blind. Let's split up." There's a knock on the door and we all hide before the door opens. "I know you're in here. I saw you moving from outside. All right, now. You're not supposed to be in here and you know it. Who's in here?" A mans voice says. He better turn around and leave, because anyone that gets between me and finding Madison, is gonna lose. He steps past me and I knock him down, "Shut up. Get on your knees. Hands behind your back. Zip tie him. Where are our people?" "I don't know. I don't know." The man cries and I put my gun to his head. "You are holding some of our people. Where the hell are they?" I ask him sternly. "I don't know." He cries and I sigh, "Open your mouth." I stuff a cloth into his mouth and then hit him in the back of the head with my gun, knocking him unconscious.

Joey's POV
I was holding the baby trying to keep my mind away from my mom. Rick told me she got taken by some bad guys, but that he would bring her back. I hope she's okay, I already lost dad, I can't lose her too. "She's gonna be fine." I look up to see Beth and I smile, "I hope so, until then I gotta take care of Judith for her. It's what she would want." "You two are good with her. Y'all got little sisters?" Axel says walking up to us and we shake our head. I would love for mom to have another baby so I could have a baby sister or brother, but I don't want her to end up like Lori. "How old are you anyway?" Axel asks Beth. Beth answers 17. "17, interesting," he smiles creepily, "And Joey, how old is your mom?" I shrug, "Like 28 or 29."

Carol's POV
I listen as Axel talks to Beth and Joey; he really is a pig. He's hitting on a 17-year-old and using a 13-year-old girl to get in her mom's pants. I walk over to him, "May I speak with you?" He looks at me wide eyed, "Me? I'll be right back." We walk over to where it's just the two of us and he asks, "What's the problem?" I scoff, "Stay away from them." "Please?" He asks as if he was innocent. "This isn't about you trying to repopulate the earth. And Joey's mom is missing, last thing she needs, is you trying to get in her mom's pants." I tell him pissed. If Madison heard how he talked to Joey, she'd kill him herself. He shakes his head, "I didn't mean no offense. I've been locked up a long while and, well, there weren't many women. You following me? I mean, Maggie, she's with Glenn, you're a lesbian, Madison is pretty and single. I was just talking with them." I laugh, "I'm not a lesbian." He laughs pointing to my hair, "You got the...short hair. You're not a lesbian?" I shake my head and he smile, "My, my, this is interesting." I scoff and walk away from him, "No, it's not."