Author's Note♡

Jassxxx on tenor.com made this gif, shoutout to them :)

                   Yuji is super adorable tho💛

➳♥

Hi everyone! If you checked out my other story Just For A Moment, thank you for coming back and giving Serenity a chance!

Serenity was an idea I had started imagining towards the middle of Just For A Moment. I released a teaser early July because I was just so excited to start this story I had to write something down.

Now that Just For A Moment is sadly coming to its end (or at its end depending on when you read this), I am able to focus entirely on Serenity and I hope you all enjoy what I have in store for this story and the characters involved🥺

First: I will not be casting anyone in this story!

The main characters are:

Serenity Taylor & Noah Harrington🤍

While I will be describing the way the characters look, I felt that this time around I wanted to give readers more free range to imagine what the characters are going to look like. I may or may not make a collage of pictures that remind me of the characters just so you can get a feel for them, but I will not include a face as it will probably be stuck in your head and you'll imagine them while reading lmaoo.

WARNINGS, THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING THINGS‼️:

This book will be marked as mature and requires an audience of 18+ because of the sexual themes present. There will be mention of multiple kinks, rough sex, and light bondage and dominance, for example and if other things come about I will add them as they appear in the story!

• I did proper research to be as acurate as I can to represent someone interested in BDSM. Noah, is not into S&M however and any bondage or dominance used with Serenity is all very light. While Noah may not entertain the full scope of BDSM and there is no dominant/submissive role outside of the bedroom I wanted to make sure I represented a community in an appropriate light, and I hope I did so <3

• This book will also contain strong language, alcohol consumption, drug usage, and again if there's anything else I might need to mention before you read I will add it in again later!

FOR YOU TO KNOW:

I want to make it clear that Serenity and Noah are always going to be two consenting adults who experience frequent ups and downs in their "relationship". They will both learn and grow as people and the decisions they make might not always be the best ones.

I think I've said all I have to say now so to wrap things up, I hope you all enjoy Serenity as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it!

Buckle up besties, we're in for a long, wild, and emotionally unstable ride.

Pun intended!

OOPS, how could I forget?

• This story is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, businesses, events, or incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

• I do not own any pictures. All were sourced from Pinterest.

Enjoy the story!

BYE FOREAL THIS TIME LOL🤍