𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❥❥Emma Harrington❥❥
                                Jae Serra

Enemies >>> lovers

      T E A S E R

"This changes nothing," I exhaled. A warm chill ran through the entirety of my body making my blood run cold. My threats were falling on deaf ears, Jae only mumbling in response to my passive objections. His head was buried into the crook of my neck, hands recklessly tugging at the remainder of my clothing. A two thousand dollar dress he'd have to reimburse me for when I finally regained my composure.

"You can go back to telling me how much you hate me in the morning Em. Right now? I don't want to hear anything but you moaning."

I'd regret this in the morning.

"I won't be here by then, this? Never happened." My nails dug into his bicep making him wince. "Careful," he warned adding another finger. He pressed his lips against mine, sweet, bruising kisses that left me completely defenseless.

"Once I'm done with you hate won't even be in your vocabulary."

My stomach knotted as he curled his fingers inside of me, "tell yourself this never happened all you want. It'll be the only thing you think about Emma and when you come crawling back for more I promise I won't make you beg all night."

I chewed on my bottom lip, my orgasm working its way up my abdomen. "God, I hate you," I was convincing nobody not even myself.

"I know Emmie, but I want you to show me."

                           I R I D E S C E N T

                                Coming 2023

Hi guys it's been forever and I missed you all terribly.

I've been brainstorming a sequel to Serenity since it's end and I've finally found a solution :) Serenity and Noah's story is over but Emma's is just beginning and I cannot wait to dive into her and Jae's relationship.

This sequel will contain mushy family moments including everyone from the original book. Emma is extremely family oriented so Bev, Ness, Andrew, June, Isaiah, Grace, Alec, Serenity, Noah, her siblings literally the whole lot of them are always around. If you're not one for comfy moments as such this won't be the sequel for you. (Though I'm sure you all want to see your faves again).

I'm writing a shit ton of books at the moment so I can't give you an exact month but I'm impatient so I promise it wont be an agonizing wait.

In the meantime in honor of Serenity hitting 400k I will be releasing two bonus chapters hopefully before Christmas but again I'm writing a shit ton of books rn and I'm already ruining my writing schedule LMAO.

I hope you all come back for the sequel bc we all miss Serenity and Noah and I miss all of you so I'm not giving you an option 😝

See you guys soon, look out for the bonus chapters, and if you're looking for something to read while you wait I have a few options for you to peruse through :)

Follow me on tiktok, erensgf0712 bc im in a promotional drought.

Byeee!! :)))